Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hpta shutdown and test e at 21 risks

iris123

I have been reading up a lot on various cycles for some time now and the only steroid that has interested me or seems 'worth it' is test e. I have friends that have just jumped straight into a cycle and tbh they're the kind of guys that talk about the gym all the time and about making gains but look the same all year round. These guys will go out binge drinking and eat pure **** on the weekend whilst they are 'cutting'. These are the idiots that jump on the juice who cba to train with a strict diet and all round discipline. I am only 21 but very cautious, maybe cuz my dads a doctor. I have been flirting with the idea of doing a 10 week Test E cycle at 500mg with HCG 500 ui spaced out with each pin of test e as well as arimidex on hand. PCT would be the usua nolva and clomid at week 12 and on week 11 I would take 1000 - 1500 ui spaced out. I am aware of the risks of taking aas but just wanted anyone with experience at a young age like 21 what do you regret and was it worth it? do you risk HPTA shutdown and TRT for the rest of your life from one cycle ? i would get bloods done for cholesterol and all hormone levels pre, mid and post pct of course but im worried about HPTA shutdown for a long time or my natural test levels just not returning to the peak they are at this age? any advice? also i can imagine that after making all the gains and losing the water weight it is about diet more than anything, would continuing the 3000-4000 calorie diet whilst working out keep the gains or realistically would they still eventually go??

cheers

I would wait a few more years. Once you go down gear rode, there is no going back. You will never want to just work out naturally anymore.

you will definitely be 'shutdown' within a couple weeks on Test. there is no way around it. if you want to go the natural route stick with natural T boosters, SARM's which are minimally suppressive.

if you choose to go the AAS route the sooner you open the can of worms the sooner you will be on HRT for life. every person I know who still works out who started juicing at your age was on HRT in their early 30's. its 100% certainty because the feeling on being on steroids and the advantage it gives you in the gym is amazing. so if you do decide to cross that bridge there is no turning back, don't be thinking that you will do it once and then that's it.

as far as pct you better not skimp on that at all. http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/p...est-pct-2014-time-break-out-whip-1328483.html << here is an affordable pct that is guaranteed to work. I would follow that to a tee

Yeah at your age I would do a lot more research and continue training natty for a while before you make a decision. Good luck.

very wise decision... this is all a marathon, not a sprint.... your body is not even close to developed yet... you did to let it naturally develop FIRST... that takes quite a long time... your nowhere near that... i can never fault ambition and motivation but it needs to be used in the proper manner so you can ensure health, longevity and liklihood of making bigger gains as it will not throw your body off nearly as much as it would now... your body is still learning how to grow on its own... you need to allow it to do so and allow yourself the best chance of maximum gains being obtained... be smart bro... you can still use plenty of other natural supplements throughout the process man but it all needs to be done safely and properly and then you can ensure yourself a far healthier life... health and longevity are everything...

Top Bottom