Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HPTA "jumpstart"

jroc86

Hey bros, Ive gota scenario here.

A bro of mine (more of a casual lifter) played around with AAS a few years back and did a few cycles of anavar (2 I beleive) and 1 winny only - both without any pct. He recently had bloodwork done and he wasnt happy with his total test score.

He scored a 13 (normal range = 10-30). Despite being "normal" a 13 out of 30 for a 25 year old isnt that great, and hes still actually a big and lean guy naturally without even training.

Anyhow, hes got some nolvadex and aromasin and plans on using them to see where it can take his natty levels.
Week 1 = 40mgs nolva ed and 25 mgs aromasin
Week 2- 6= 20 mgs nolva ed and 25 mgs aromasin
Week 7 = 25 mgs aromasin *to prevent any estrogen rebound from the nolva

He may also get some HCG and rally some of that before this protocol.

**ultimatley, considering he doesnt use gear anymore and has levels within range does anyone think that this protocol will help jack his natty levels up to a degree?

Thanks

Haven't you been reading the boards?

HCG jumpstarts the HPTA but it must take over on its own from there. That's where UNLEASHED, POST CYCLE and Sustain do the trick. It's also recommended to use a little Adex to keep excess e at bay, especially sicne HCG increases it.

Nolva is a thing of the past. Unless you have gyno, lose it.

Nelson, I appreciate your enthusiasm however nolvadex/clomid has been tried, tested and true with regards to increasing testicular output.

And yeah, as I said the HCG would be run prior to the protocol simply to crank the testes up, then stop and hopefully with serms (ie nolva) the pituitary keeps up and pumps out ample amounts of LH to stimulate the leydig cells.

Also, not only have serms proven their worth in natural hypogonadal men, they also are useful in AAS users. Heres one example off hand:

Gerstein HC, Capes SE, Iacobellis
Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism, McMaster University, McMaster Hospital, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.

OBJECTIVE: In this study we investigate the use of tamoxifen citrate in the reversal of lowered total testosterone and luteinizing hormone by the abuse of several anabolic steroids. DESIGN: Case Study. PATIENT(S): A 35 year old man, who has admitted to using several steroids including; testosterone, nandrolone, methandrostenolone, stanozolol, oxymetholone, and norethandrolone for several years. The patients testosterone levels were severely lower than average measuring at 156ng/dl, and luteinizing hormone measuring at only 0.93IU/L. INTERVENTION(S): Initial therapy with 40mg of tamoxifen citrate everyday for 21 days, followed by a maintenance dose of 10mg everyday for 49 days. MEASURES: Total testosterone and luteinizing hormone increase. RESULT(S): Reversal of negative feedback on testosterone and LH levels from steroid abuse, Total Testosterone levels reached 522ng/dl, and LH levels increase above average to 8.2IU/L. CONCLUSION(S): Tamoxifen citrate can successfully be used to restore Testosterone and Luteinizing Hormone levels after steroid abuse in a male patient.

jroc86 said:
Nelson, I appreciate your enthusiasm however nolvadex/clomid has been tried, tested and true with regards to increasing testicular output.

And yeah, as I said the HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - would be run prior to the protocol simply to crank the testes up, then stop and hopefully with serms (ie Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - ) the pituitary keeps up and pumps out ample amounts of lh - leutenizing hormone - to stimulate the leydig cells.

Also, not only have serms proven their worth in natural hypogonadal men, they also are useful in anabolic steroids users. Heres one example off hand:

Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism, McMaster University, McMaster Hospital, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.

OBJECTIVE: In this study we investigate the use of tamoxifen citrate in the reversal of lowered total testosterone and luteinizing hormone by the abuse of several anabolic steroids. DESIGN: Case Study. PATIENT(S): A 35 year old man, who has admitted to using several steroids including; testosterone, nandrolone, methandrostenolone, stanozolol, oxymetholone, and norethandrolone for several years. The patients testosterone levels were severely lower than average measuring at 156ng/dl, and luteinizing hormone measuring at only 0.93IU/L. INTERVENTION(S): Initial therapy with 40mg of tamoxifen citrate everyday for 21 days, followed by a maintenance dose of 10mg everyday for 49 days. MEASURES: Total testosterone and luteinizing hormone increase. RESULT(S): Reversal of negative feedback on testosterone and LH levels from steroid abuse, Total Testosterone levels reached 522ng/dl, and LH levels increase above average to 8.2IU/L. CONCLUSION(S): Tamoxifen citrate can successfully be used to restore Testosterone and Luteinizing Hormone levels after steroid abuse in a male patient.
Very interesting post. Thanks for sharing.

jroc86 said:

And yeah, as I said the HCG would be run prior to the protocol simply to crank the testes up, then stop and hopefully with serms (ie nolva) the pituitary keeps up and pumps out ample amounts of LH to stimulate the leydig cells.

Also, not only have serms proven their worth in natural hypogonadal men, they also are useful in AAS users. Heres one example off hand:

500iu hCG every day for ten days, then run your tamoxifen and everything else.. It's what Dr Swale does, if you don't restart on that, you wait a few weeks try again, then its HRT time.

jroc86 said:

THAT IS ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE -- A MISCONCEPTION AND MESSAGE BOARD MYTH. IF ANYTHING, THERE ARE MORE CASES OF NOLVADEX DECRESAING LIBIDO.

A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A BULLSHIT STUDY. ONE GUY. YEARS OF ABUSE. IMPROVEMENT FROM SUPPRESSED LEVELS AFTER 3 MONTHS . THAT CAN HAPPEN WITH NOTHING. IF THERE WAS ANY ACTUAL IMPROVEMENT FROM THE NOLVA IS WAS BECAUSE HIS ESTRO WAS SO HIGH THE NOLVA COMPETED WITH IT BUT IN MANY CASES IT JUST ADDS EXTRA ESTRO. PEOPLE NEED TO ANALYZE MORE THESE STUDIES MORE CLOSLY INSTEAD OF JUST POSTING THEM.
AND AS FOR "DR"SWALE, I WOULD NOT USE HIM AS AN EXAMPLE OF GOOD ADVICE. RECOMMENDING HRT TO GUYS IN THEIR 30'S AND YOUNGER AFTER A COUPLE OF CYCLES IS IRRESPONSIBLE TO THE POINT WHERE I'M ANGERED AND OUTRAGED.

http://www.medibolics.com/ScallyVergelAstractHPGA.pdf

- heres an actual study of 19 AIDs patients whom were blasted with test and deca and shutdown, then given a pct regimen consisting of HCG and a clomid/nolva combo ... which worked.

I will be recomending your products aswell to him Nelson; however, I think SERMs are getting alot of bad attention around here when its unwarranted.

yeah, SERMs make you feel like a bitch when your on, but @ the end of the day its your bloodwork that counts and the PCT blues just come with the territory sometimes.

jroc86 said:
http://www.medibolics.com/ScallyVergelAstractHPGA.pdf

- heres an actual study of 19 AIDs patients whom were blasted with test and deca and shutdown, then given a pct regimen consisting of HCG and a clomid/nolva combo ... which worked.

I will be recomending your products aswell to him Nelson; however, I think SERMs are getting alot of bad attention around here when its unwarranted.

yeah, SERMs make you feel like a bitch when your on, but @ the end of the day its your bloodwork that counts and the PCT blues just come with the territory sometimes.

Once again, read closely. That study proves nothing.

2500 iu's of HCG were administered throughout. OF COURSE THEIR T WAS HIGHER!

And there is no mention of what the levels were 8 weeks afterward. That protocol "cured" nothing. It just offered a temporary boost. The researchers cleverly abandoned the study when it came time to truly test the results.

Nelson Montana said:
Haven't you been reading the boards?

HCG jumpstarts the HPTA but it must take over on its own from there. That's where UNLEASHED, POST CYCLE and Sustain do the trick. It's also recommended to use a little Adex to keep excess e at bay, especially sicne HCG increases it.

Nolva is a thing of the past. Unless you have gyno, lose it.

Agreed!

Top Bottom