Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to suspend raw ancillaries

B

bigorse

Hey guys,

Wondering if anyone could help me out with suspending or making a solution for; ostarine, pramipexole and letrozole?
I imagine seen prami and letro are very small dosages it would be better in a solution rather than a suspebsion?

Thanks for you help in advance!

I suspend my Letro in GS Oil and bake it..

Be careful though, the melting point is around 350 degrees I believe... I've ruined a batch of Letro and Aromasin going over an for to long.. Now I just cap them both which sucks for Letro because that's a lot of caps..

Not sure on Osta and Prami...
I'd cap Osta personally..

There is an old link on here somewhere about all that. If my memory serves me correctly people were using PEG and pure grain alcohol to dissolve letro, anadrol etc.

I suspend my Letro in GS Oil and bake it..

Be careful though, the melting point is around 350 degrees I believe... I've ruined a batch of Letro and Aromasin going over an for to long.. Now I just cap them both which sucks for Letro because that's a lot of caps..

Not sure on Osta and Prami...
I'd cap Osta personally..

Firstly thank heaps for your help, but if the melting point is 350 (fareinheight I assume?) Then what temp and for how long do you recommend? Also do you believe evoo is interchangeable for gs oil?

Not to sure bro, I've just continued to cap after ruining my last batch of Letro & Aromasin..

I can't say on switching solutions tbh, that's the only way I've done it..

Not to sure bro, I've just continued to cap after ruining my last batch of Letro & Aromasin..

I can't say on switching solutions tbh, that's the only way I've done it..

Okay, appreciate your help brother

After thinking about all of this, and the fact my Letro just came in today..

I think I may just suspend it in some grain alchohol and call it a day..
I also just read that anything over 70-80proof and you shouldn't have any issues either..

After thinking about all of this, and the fact my Letro just came in today..

I think I may just suspend it in some grain alchohol and call it a day..
I also just read that anything over 70-80proof and you shouldn't have any issues either..

Mine should get here in a few weeks.
So does that mean standard vodka will do? Let me know how you go. I was also thinking of doing a alcohol susp. Then mixing some glycerine in too, should take some of the bite away and have a lower ratio of mg/ml to limit uneven suspension. Appreciate your help man

We'll see, I'm going to go pick up some vodka tomorrow and make 60ml at 2.5mg and see how it goes..

If I'm wrong, hopefully someone will chime in, but Letro is dirt cheap so no biggie..

Top Bottom