Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How not to get ripped off

Status
Not open for further replies.

aonist

High End Bro
Platinum
I am new to bodybuilding and want to start a cutting cycle and need some advice. I am scared of being ripped off and further more terrified of putting something in my body and it ends up being a fraud I have read some terror stories online. I am 35 years old 6'1 210 lbs and I workout about 4-5 times a week. I don't have money to waste so I don't want to get ripped off but no one does. How can I avoid this and stay safe

Eroids has a website that reviews sources but do you know if Eroids reviews are credible?

Somewhat, I'd rather find a local one as opposed to someone behind a screen. Research will tell you everything, read reviews, all of them... EVERYone can't be bullshitting

If you're new to bodybuilding you have a long time before thinking about a cycle.

If you're new to bodybuilding you have a long time before thinking about a cycle.

I have to agree with you on this one. If your new in the sport you need to get some natural training and diet under your belt
before even considering a cycle of AAS.

When I say new I mean to cycling more so than anything I lift 4-5 days a week sometimes 6 I'm a real gym rat every session is about 2-3 hours long super sets on everything I just want to go to the next level my arms are currently 20 inches 21 after I'm pumped up

What are you doing in the gym for 3 hours?

Monday's Chest,back,Core-2 hours
1 hour of Cardio

Tuesday's Arms,Legs, 2 hours
1 hour Cardio

Weds 2 hours Cardio-basketball full court 1 hour light weight training full body usually no core

Thursday's 2 hours arms,Core, 30 minutes boxing pad work sparing

Friday's Chest,Back 2 hours 30 minutes Arms-

Saturday's- usually off but pending on how I feel or If I get up early enough I go to the gym for about an hour and do a light weight training session full body 1 set on everything except arms and chest
I do two super set sets on them

Sunday's- almost always off

That's that natty work out right there, lucky if you catch me in the gym for a full hour. Any more and body parts would start exploding haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom