Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How are my testosterone levels back to normal already???

bigboss072

I took my blood test last week, which was on my 3rd week of pct. My doctor said my test levels were in the normal range today. 3 weeks into pct and im back to normal??

My cycle was 7 months of test 500mg/wk and the last 2 months i did 500 mg of deca/wk.

So, my question is how on earth is my test back to normal??? and has anyone had a similar experience??

The doc said "NORMAL RANGE," So you could have started at 800 ngs and now you're at 300ngs and you're still in "normal range,"

7 month cycle of test? Wtf? Did you wait two weeks for the esters to clear or did you start pct right after?

tell them you want a copy then post up the results so we can see whats happening... my levels were 356 and my doc was like "yup youre all good to go pal" i looked and said wtf are u kidding me, i have the t levels of a 60 year old man... so u see what im saying? as long as it falls in their "normal range" ure fine, even though your not. my levels before my cycle were 500.

tell them you want a copy then post up the results so we can see whats happening... my levels were 356 and my doc was like "yup youre all good to go pal" i looked and said wtf are u kidding me, i have the t levels of a 60 year old man... so u see what im saying? as long as it falls in their "normal range" ure fine, even though your not. my levels before my cycle were 500.

I get what your saying. Ill let you know tomorrow.

The results might be showing residual testosterone from your cycle, rather than test your body produced.

Top Bottom