Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much weight do you tend to lose after coming off of steroids?

How much weight do you tend to lose after coming off of steroids?

• None, Stay the same (Full of shit answer)

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • 5-10 lbs

Votes: 40 64.5%
  • 10-20 lbs

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • More than 20 lbs

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters
So those that don't lose any, is it that you are not gaining a lot when using? I typically respond very well to steroids, so when I come off I end up losing 5-10 lbs. Mainly lose the hardness and some of the denseness.

These are people who did not use the AS to go far beyond their genetic limit. If the AS is holding your weight up you'll fall as far as it's pushed you beyond what your body can hold. So everyone is different. If you start cycling when you have several years of training and lot of mature muscle you won't lose much either.

Ulter said:
These are people who did not use the AS to go far beyond their genetic limit. If the AS is holding your weight up you'll fall as far as it's pushed you beyond what your body can hold. So everyone is different. If you start cycling when you have several years of training and lot of mature muscle you won't lose much either.

Good post, tried sending karma your way but I have to hit some other first

depends on what you were taking and how u come off.....i know alotta guys that completely stop lifting when they come off so they lose everything its pretty funny

Ulter said:

great post

Mostly everything.. Thats the fun in steroids, you lose most of it. Keep a little, then do another cycle and keep a little more and repeat 1 million more times.

Ulter said:

so you're saying that those that lose weight when coming off just *may* have hit their "genetic limit", provided that training, PCT, and diet are still in check?

that's comforting!

Mostly everything.. Thats the fun in steroids, you lose most of it. Keep a little, then do another cycle and keep a little more and repeat 1 million more times.

might want to look at your training and diet than. what your going through after each cycle is not the norm for aas users. i rarely change weight when coming off, just less hard and pumped like the others have said.

timtim said:
might want to look at your training and diet than. what your going through after each cycle is not the norm for aas users. i rarely change weight when coming off, just less hard and pumped like the others have said.

I loose water weight....which i dont want anyways. The weight that I was lifting when i was on...if it does go down...just goes down a little bit.

Top Bottom