How much weight do you guys usually keep after a cycle???

Posted: 11-Oct-2002 09:25 AM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about How much weight do you guys usually keep after a cycle??? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I mean like on an average. I've known guys that gain have gained almost 25lbs of muscle, then lose all of it after a cycle(whats the point???). I've personally never done any gear(fear of hair lose)but I would'nt mind puting on and KEEPING about 10-15lbs of muscle. What do you guys usually keep permently???...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 11-Oct-2002, 09:25 AM   #1
TC2
Italy
I mean like on an average. I've known guys that gain have gained almost 25lbs of muscle, then lose all of it after a cycle(whats the point???).

I've personally never done any gear(fear of hair lose)but I would'nt mind puting on and KEEPING about 10-15lbs of muscle.

What do you guys usually keep permently???
Gallery of TC2  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 11-Oct-2002, 09:56 AM   #2
Philippines
Let's see last year coming off a cycle I went from 210 solid to a bulky but even stronger 244 in a period of 6 months. I was dieting though while on a cycle last year and taking thermogenics. As soon as the cycle ended I ate alot more, went off fat burners, got strong as , and ended up putting on 34 pounds. LOL! This year though I don't plan on losing much weight since I have already been around my current weight before I even touched an anabolic steroid before. I know I'm going to lose some strength though but that's to be expected. We'll see what happens this time around.
Gallery of Mike P.T.  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!