Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much water do you drink on cycle?

Litres of water consumed daily on cycle

• Less than 1 litre

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • 1-3 litres

Votes: 33 18.8%
  • 3-5 litres

Votes: 77 43.8%
  • 5-7 litres

Votes: 31 17.6%
  • 8-10 litres

Votes: 9 5.1%
  • 10+ ...holy crap I think my bladder is about to explode

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Less than 1 litre

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • 1-3 litres

Votes: 33 18.8%
  • 3-5 litres

Votes: 81 46.0%
  • 5-7 litres

Votes: 34 19.3%
  • 8-10 litres

Votes: 10 5.7%
  • 10+ ...holy crap I think my bladder is about to explode

Votes: 11 6.3%

• Total voters
The way to kill yourself drinking water is called hemohydrosis you actually drink so much you dilute your blood my grandfather did it trying to get rid of a cold and put himself in the hospital.

Ya I've been in the hospital before from drinking too much water. It all depends on how many salts & electrolytes your body has and is being replenished with. Your body needs them to survive and if you are passing them out faster than you are restoring them then you'll kill yourself. So if you regulate everything you can drink as much water as you'd like. This is why construction workers in Arizona usually take salt tablets as well as soldiers in places like Iraq.

I personally find 1 gallon a day plenty. It isn't too much but i get a great sweat at the gym, always clear piss, and i don't get crazy cramps when on a diet.

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

Aside from tap water what bottled water do u guys like?
I drink alot of water lol

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Ya screw bottled water if you're going to be drinking as much as bodybuilders do. I got a little water machine and 5, 5 gallon containers. I go to the water store every 2 weeks and fill them all up for $5. Clean crisp purified water that's cold and I just simply fill up a gallon jug on the way out every morning.

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

6l or 1.5 gallon is what I have on cycle, and 4l or 1 gallon normally. FYI everyone doing weights should drink at least 4% of their body weight per day.

80 oz min....100 oz optimal....gallon a thing of the past for me :-/

Top Bottom