How many tried 10mg dbol per day(NOT as a bridge..)

Posted: 17-Mar-2005 03:43 AM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about How many tried 10mg dbol per day(NOT as a bridge..) within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I read the "bridge" cycle with 10mg dbol per day. i also know some haveused it as a cycle only, not as a bridge but as a very mild cycle. The reason is the benefits from the dbol itself as slight higher testosterone, improved well beeing, improved recovery, and so on. Anyone tried this?...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Announcement by George Spellwin: Putting Ben Pakulski's Hypertrophy Max Program on Steroids

Hypertrophy Max Now Accepting New Members Now Until Midnight July 25th - Closing Down In:

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 17-Mar-2005, 03:43 AM   #1
United Nations
I read the "bridge" cycle with 10mg Dianabol - methandrostenolone - per day. i also know some haveused it as a cycle only, not as a bridge but as a very mild cycle. The reason is the benefits from the Dianabol - methandrostenolone - itself as slight higher testosterone, improved well beeing, improved recovery, and so on.

Anyone tried this?
Gallery of MrRTTB  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: How many tried 10mg dbol per day(NOT as a bridge..)

Old 17-Mar-2005, 03:47 AM   #2
United States
I have as a long light cycle ,if the diet is in check and you bust your butt in the gym decent gains of 6-15 lbs can be made.

one of the most cheapest effecient cycles out there.
RADAR
Gallery of RADAR  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 17-Mar-2005, 03:49 AM   #3
United Nations
Quote posted by RADAR
I have as a long light cycle ,if the diet is in check and you bust your butt in the gym decent gains of 6-15 lbs can be made.

one of the most cheapest effecient cycles out there.
RADAR
Thanks bro. I guess this would only work ith Dianabol - methandrostenolone - right? I have some Anadrol 50 - oxymetholone - left and that's why
Gallery of MrRTTB  

Old 17-Mar-2005, 03:53 AM   #4
United States
Quote posted by MrRTTB
Thanks bro. I guess this would only work ith Dianabol - methandrostenolone - right? I have some Anadrol 50 - oxymetholone - left and that's why

Anadrol 50 - oxymetholone - will leave you with alot of eccess water weight but after all is said & done i don't see why you can't make gains off of it either, as you get stronger you tear additional muscle fibers that leads to repair & growth.

RADAR
Gallery of RADAR  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 17-Mar-2005, 04:05 AM   #5
Turkey
10mg a day is a great cycle if a very mild one is needed. I read somewhere that it increases your protein synthesis with 500%, dunno if it's during it's active time or around the clock though
Gallery of Güclü_oglan  

Old 17-Mar-2005, 04:36 AM   #6
United Nations
Quote posted by RADAR
Anadrol 50 - oxymetholone - will leave you with alot of eccess water weight but after all is said & done i don't see why you can't make gains off of it either, as you get stronger you tear additional muscle fibers that leads to repair & growth.

RADAR
With Dianabol - methandrostenolone - test will rise a few procent, but If one pick Anadrol 50 - oxymetholone - will test rise and what would the "positive" sides with it be more than an increase of protein syntese?
Gallery of MrRTTB  

Old 17-Mar-2005, 07:02 AM   #7
United Kingdom
im doing 10mg now (have done for 4 days now), im doing it for a week then ramping the intake upto 25mg per day for 5 weeks.

I feel good, dunno if i really notice anything in that respect but yeah the recovery thing is defin itely true!

Funny though, guys on here saying its etc. then it seems ok another way?????
Gallery of ReAlLiFe  

Old 17-Mar-2005, 07:15 AM   #8
United Kingdom
if you did 10mg per day and kept at that intake, how long could you do it for 'safely' and would you need nolva, Clomid etc?
Gallery of ReAlLiFe  

Old 17-Mar-2005, 11:04 AM   #9

My first cycle many years ago was 10mg russian Dianabol - methandrostenolone - daily for about 8 weeks. It was a good cycle; gained well over 10lbs and kept most of it (russians are still my fav anabolic steroids today). In addition to a solid diet and attitude in the gym, Dianabol - methandrostenolone - will almost always yield positive results IMO.
Gallery of Nighthawkk  

Old 17-Mar-2005, 12:36 PM   #10
Turks and Caicos Islands
Yes I did it for about a year once.
Gallery of Ulter