Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many Doses in a vial

xfitguy

My vial states 5ml on it, and I am taking 75mg or the substance per day. How many days will 1 vial last?

75mg per ML in other words...each ML is 75mg. If you have 5ml you have 5 doses of 75mg. Apply that to the others. Hope that helps

Come on guys. Don't just read the first post only. He gave more information in his second post. Lol if he was asking and it was 75mg/ml I would be concerned with his capacity to process anything at all.

One is 100mg/ml and that one I am taking 75ml(I assume you mean mg not ml) a day
the other is 125mg/ml and I am taking 100ml(I assume you mean mg here as well) a day

simple math! 5ml X 100mg/ml = 500mg
500mg / 75mg = 6.667 days

5ml X 125mg/ml = 625mg
625mg / 100mg = 6.25 days

Come on guys. Don't just read the first post only. He gave more information in his second post. Lol if he was asking and it was 75mg/ml I would be concerned with his capacity to process anything at all.

Also indication he himself hasn't researched enough to start juicing if he doesn't know dosages like that yet.

Lets make this simpler.
If the vial is 5ml and you take 1ml per day you get 5 doses no matter what mg/ml it is.
If the vial is 5ml and you take .75ml you will get 6.7 doeses.

Vial ml/dose ml= # of doses peroid

Top Bottom