Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many ccs you inject per week?

How many cc´s you inject per week?

Votes: 5 3.4%

Votes: 19 13.0%

Votes: 23 15.8%

Votes: 22 15.1%

Votes: 15 10.3%

Votes: 13 8.9%

Votes: 3 2.1%

Votes: 9 6.2%

Votes: 5 3.4%

Votes: 9 6.2%

Votes: 3 2.1%

Votes: 4 2.7%

Votes: 2 1.4%

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 15+

Votes: 13 8.9%

• Total voters
Ulter said:
I agree this poll won't say much unless you just want to know people's oil capacity since gear is made in so many different concentrations.

Much like asking how many bills you have in your wallet, are they fives, ten's, twenties? The total mg's should be the question.

UFC22 said:
I inject my deca 3x a day so around 21 shots a wk since deca has a very very short half life. I inject it in all 3 of my lower extremities, and i seriously have some deca dick..lol..
oh my fucking god, did this guy really just say "deca has a very very short half life" ??

wow.. deca has one of the longest halflives of all the popular compounds bro, eq being the only one longer that i can think of off hand....

Ulter said:
I agree this poll won't say much unless you just want to know people's oil capacity since gear is made in so many different concentrations.

It could gage the demand for high concentration gear.

UFC22 said:
I inject my deca 3x a day so around 21 shots a wk since deca has a very very short half life. I inject it in all 3 of my lower extremities, and i seriously have some deca dick..lol..
You inject deca 3 times a day?? Why? Is it some kind of nandrolone suspension? Decanoate is a long ester by definition...

Wow i stumbled upon this post and seriously guys you must know that im joaking!!!! I guess i suck at joaking since eveyone though I was serious.

big boy, I genuinely hope you learn something useful from this poll, whatever it is you are after.

This seems like the type of poll that could have a pronounced, negative effect on beginners/newbies if misconstrued.

Top Bottom