Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to make a stack 101

taste-icles

ok, some people still either can't search or for some reason they get flooded with erroneous posts, so here is my golden rule. a lot of newbies are total pussies when it comes to injecting, and so i usually slap anyone doing an oral only cycle, call them an idiot and tell them to come back when they have the balls to actually commit to this lifestyle, and it is a lifestyle. there are plenty of sample stacks, BUT this i hope gets to the point.

1) base (inj)
2) aas (inj)
3) oral (optional)

base is ALWAYS test of some sort. volume and frequency depends on what you can get your hands on. forgetting test is like forgetting to eat right.

aas, this is your main compound, imagine it is something OTHER than test ie: tren, primo, nandro, eq, et cetera...

oral (optional) I never suggest an oral only cycle, don't care if some vets swear by var/winny only or whatever. this should be secondary to an aas compound. orals get broken down by the liver and kidneys so fast you miss all the real benefits not to mention the long term effects. its like tequila, no flavor, no benefit, just f'd up. oral cycles i like to keep short, 4wks at most for dangerous ones like halo, maybe 6wks for winny (so long as you hydrate!) and dbol under 40mgs a day for 6wks max for a newbie is pretty safe. Var I can say is a pretty safe bet too for a 6wk run.

Top Bottom