Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long till test levels drop

trt newbie

Hey guys I'm just getting off a cycle I was taking 600mg of test and shit load of other stuff but how long does it take for your test levels to drop back down to trt levels and how would o get them down... I was thinking to just take my trt dose for a few weeks and they will be dropped by then. I just don't want them to be to high so he try's to cut me off of lower the dose... He already knows I just did a cycle I was open with him about my use of steroids.. My test was low before I ever touched anything and having to inject myself every week is what made me say f it and gave the juice a try after a lot of research.. But anyways back to the question. What do you guys think?

Hey guys I'm just getting off a cycle I was taking 600mg of test and shit load of other stuff but how long does it take for your test levels to drop back down to trt levels and how would o get them down... I was thinking to just take my trt dose for a few weeks and they will be dropped by then. I just don't want them to be to high so he try's to cut me off of lower the dose... He already knows I just did a cycle I was open with him about my use of steroids.. My test was low before I ever touched anything and having to inject myself every week is what made me say f it and gave the juice a try after a lot of research.. But anyways back to the question. What do you guys think?

This may be a bit off, hopefully someone can confirm but to my understanding if you were using test E (which I think you were if I remember)

The half life is approx 10 days, so 600mg would drop to 300mg at the 10 day mark, then another 10 days would get you to 150mg and so on so forth

I could be wrong though, but that's my understanding of how it works. So whatever your trt dose is you could do the math using half life to calculate when you'll be at your trt levels

This may be a bit off, hopefully someone can confirm but to my understanding if you were using test E (which I think you were if I remember)

The half life is approx 10 days, so 600mg would drop to 300mg at the 10 day mark, then another 10 days would get you to 150mg and so on so forth

I could be wrong though, but that's my understanding of how it works. So whatever your trt dose is you could do the math using half life to calculate when you'll be at your trt levels

that is correct. you can pretty much multiply half life by 5 and that is a good indication of how long it will be out of your system

in that case you are looking at 50 days!! that's why the idea of a 3 or 4 week pct is silly.

Ya I was using cyp and enth. So should I not inject at all for 30days or just keep injecting my trt dose and in 30 days it will be back to normal??

Yes, it remains in your system for a couple of months, but I'd say after a couple of weeks, the half life would degrade quickly since the drug has become inactive for the most part. Of course, at 600 mgs, you'll still be on the high side, so I'd give it a bit more time.

Ya I was using cyp and enth. So should I not inject at all for 30days or just keep injecting my trt dose and in 30 days it will be back to normal??

The detection time of both of those steroids is 3-5 months. However, the majority of the hormone will be out of your system by the half life x 5.

After 50 days, the vast majority of the testosterone enanthate will be out of your system. There will only still be trace amounts remaining.

Keep injecting your TRT dosage and in 50 days, your blood work will resemble that of someone who was just on TRT the whole time.

The detection time of both of those steroids is 3-5 months. However, the majority of the hormone will be out of your system by the half life x 5.

After 50 days, the vast majority of the testosterone enanthate will be out of your system. There will only still be trace amounts remaining.

Keep injecting your TRT dosage and in 50 days, your blood work will resemble that of someone who was just on TRT the whole time.

Thank you

Top Bottom