How long for Test Cypionate to "kick in"?

Posted: 28-Apr-2003 01:45 AM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about How long for Test Cypionate to "kick in"? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: How long for Test Cypionate to "kick in"? I'm on week 2 and I feel fantastic...but no real mass or strength gains....

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 28-Apr-2003, 01:45 AM   #1
United States

I'm on week 2 and I feel fantastic...but no real mass or strength gains.
Gallery of DTOX  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 28-Apr-2003, 02:31 AM   #2
China
for me the big strength and size gains come in week four.
foo
Gallery of chanmanfoo  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 28-Apr-2003, 10:38 AM   #3
Canada
weeks 3-5
Gallery of guards  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 28-Apr-2003, 10:57 AM   #4
Greece
3-4 weeks.
Gallery of Canuck4  

Old 28-Apr-2003, 11:50 AM   #5

End of 4th week for me
Gallery of Jman88  

Old 29-Apr-2003, 10:35 PM   #6
United States
bump
Gallery of DTOX  

Old 29-Apr-2003, 10:38 PM   #7
Canada
Cypionate should be 3-4 weeks, thats why alot of people kickstart with Dianabol - methandrostenolone - or anadrol. Even winstrol depot would work well for weeks 1-6.
Gallery of jubei  
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 02-May-2003, 11:37 AM   #8
United States
The search button still works
Gallery of nuh_mizer  

Old 02-May-2003, 11:51 AM   #9

week 3-4 it's a kickin in!
Gallery of BodybuildingUniverse  

Old 02-May-2003, 01:55 PM   #10

search button does work but why waste your time if he is asking others?

why do people think that its better to throw there 2 cents in when it aint gonna help?
Gallery of naughty_nando