Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how long do you guys usually run your tren ace

how many weeks you run tren?

• 4 weeks

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • 6 weeks

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • 8 weeks

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • 10 weeks

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters
Tren horror stories and overblown. I have run Tren A for 20 weeks at 100ed. I don't get sides... A little night sweats. As I get closer to 6 months I do notice people tend to stay far away from me.

55 and still fucking dangerous

You're my idol! 100mg EOD right now and will be 10 weeks when I am done...don't get the sides either and libido is skyrocketed! Taking Prami @ .5mg EOD which works best for me...Prami sides are minimal too.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

16 weeks at 150 mgs eod. Everyone was my enemy including myself. But I looked fantastic.. It seems like a good trade-off to me...

Yes no need to change what has worked for me before!

You technically get more of the actual tren hormone from acetate than enanthate so results should always be better with Tren A :) But that's all I use and all I'll ever use.

12 weeks seems to be the sweet spot at 75mg ED or 200 EOD for me

Yea I only run Ace... 100ed. Right now I am running 1050 a week to see how it goes. Tren is a trade off . Nothing makes you look better but after a while you get a little crazy. I am going to try 200ed with EQ and Cyp next. Right now running it with my beloved Primo/Mast and Prop.

Yea I only run Ace... 100ed. Right now I am running 1050 a week to see how it goes. Tren is a trade off . Nothing makes you look better but after a while you get a little crazy. I am going to try 200ed with EQ and Cyp next. Right now running it with my beloved Primo/Mast and Prop.

Tren makes me insane after a while. Had a complete anxiety trip right before coming off last time...still worth it

Lol. Bro, unless I can't read, are saying you are going to run 200 mgs of TREN ed?? If so, you have my vote, that's boss status!!

Lol. Bro, unless I can't read, are saying you are going to run 200 mgs of TREN ed?? If so, you have my vote, that's boss status!!

I've ran 150ed and my old lady wouldn't let me sleep on the bed because I would sweat too damn much lol. Can't imagine 200ed

Top Bottom