Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long before natural testosterone comes back

adam777

I am currently on TRT and i am prescribed 100mg test cyp per week. I have a blood test at the end of July and i am wondering how long before my blood test should go back to the prescribed amount of test cyp so my blood levels look normal. I am in the middle of a 500 mg test cyp per week cycle and will be adding var for the final 4 weeks. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I would rather not have the Dr take my Rx away. LOL

Generally speaking, a steroid will stay in your system 5 x it's half life in detectable amounts. The half life of test cyp is around 7 days. You would want to stop the additional 400mg of test cyp at least 35 days prior to your blood test.

The anavar you would want to stop at least one week before the blood test.

You should stop taking the excess amount of testosterone at least 30 days before the blood work. As @muskate has well explained above, with anavar the story is different, and you can stop using it just a week before the blood work. Also, try to have little sleep the day before giving blood, and workout really hard the night before that. These two tips will also lower your testosterone a bit, which would be a good thing for you in this situation.

Top Bottom