Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How harsh is tren?

jmike6970

I'm thinking about about adding 100 mg Tren eod during the final 4-5 weeks of a 16 week EQ/Test cycle. Have been told to add .5 mg Arimidex ed with the tren to begin pct. This is my 2nd cycle ever. Finished my first cycle about 18 months ago. A buddy told me Tren might be too harsh on my system since my receptors are wide open. Said something about Tren cough. I know it can cause restless sleep and night sweats, but have heard nothing about the cough. Would I be doing too much to add Tren to this cycle at the end, and is the A-dex necessary?

You should probaly leave the tren for the next time. If this us your 2nd cycle you should just finish with the test/eq. I have not used tren so someone else will have to chime in on the sides.

Tren cough usually is only when slightly or god forbid completely injected into the vein from what I've heard. Tren is very strong and it's utimately your decision but it's a great AAS and is widely loved for multiple reasons. Just remember we all have different reactions to things so start around 50mg eod and go up a little and test it out for your needs.

Ive injectged prolly 100x and never got tren cough... fucking aspirate and ur fine... Def start at 50mg EOD

So for a first cycle this would be too much?
1-8 tren ace 50mg/day
1-8 test prop 75mg/day (maybe even 50mg/day)
5-10 winny 50mg/day

I'd say no. I ran 75mg/day my first two times with it and it wasn't as bad as it was annoying with the side effects. Trouble sleeping, night sweats. Too much shit to put up with for me, but the results were phenominal.

Top Bottom