Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How good is depo testosterone (testosterone cypionate by Upjohn) ?

crimson coal

I was wondering if this was a good brand. Also I am taking tren, win, anavar, and was wondering if I should add this test to the mix and if so, how much per week? Any info would be great! Thanks

thats the one that is carried by U.S. pharmacies. if your dealer is offering it, its probably fake. too hard to divert drugs out of pharmacies on a grand scale

he's never duped me before. It even has a red "Do not take this drug if you become pregnant" on it. He only has the one though so I only have enough to take 10 200mg shots. Think it's worth it to add to cycle at 200 mg a week?

I've had plenty of Upjohn products. They are GREAT. They are regulated by the gov't so their quality is great and they're pure. I don't see how you could go wrong with them......except for their price.

First make 100% sure it's real--check #'s, look at pics, ask people, ect--- it sounds kina fishy. Do u have a pic of it?

Just found out that it is real.It has the CIII on it which from what I hear means it is real. Lucky me..I can pick up one more bottle in a week. Do you guys think that 800mg a week of this would be a good amount to add to 100 a day winny and 200 every other day eq and trenbolone along with 40mg of anavar a day?

Last edited:
yes i have been using those 4 years. Very good product i think 600mg would be appropriate. I have good results with 600mg for 8 weeks, nipples get a little sore and a little bloating but great stuff.

Top Bottom