How do you take clenbuterol pump while taking cyopionate?

Posted: 17-Jan-2002 06:17 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about How do you take clenbuterol pump while taking cyopionate? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: How do you properly use the pump clenbuterol while taking cypionate to cut up?...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 17-Jan-2002, 06:17 PM   #1
Canada
How do you properly use the pump clenbuterol while taking cypionate to cut up?
Gallery of ray_ivory  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Question Huh?

Old 17-Jan-2002, 06:20 PM   #2
United States
I know what Clenbuterol is, but what is this Clenbuterol pump you are taking????
Gallery of Alpine  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!