Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you guys avoid putting on too much fat when on a bulking cycle?

I was thinking about doing the old cardio, slow and steady for 30-45min first thing in the am every day to burn off some fat.

Does this sound feasible?

Have you guys done this?

Thanx

never done it. I've always adjusted calorie intake when I thought I was putting on too much fat.

Don't be scared of the fat, that's what a cutting cycle is for.

YOU COUILD TRY XENADRINE TO HELP CURB THE APPETITE FOR THE SWEETS..
BUT I AGREE WITH LAWNSAVER. YOU WANT TO BULK UP..
WATCH WHAT YOU EAT...TAKE IN PROTIENS, CALORIES AND KEEP THE CARBS AND SUGARS AROUND 75 TO 100gm A DAY AND YOU WILL BE GOOD TO GO!!
:D :D :D

Ummm...stay away from Taco Bell, Wendy's, BurgerKing, Carl's, Micky D's....basically eat right, eat mass amounts of healthy whole foods. just my pesos worth.

_SOLID

The best results I got by doing 30min of cardio after each workout (4 times per week) and eating VERY strictly, which was the hardest part.
Egg whites in the morning with bagel, Ephedrine and coffee;
Protein shake with skim milk, flax seed oil;
Turkey breast or chicken breast or tuna from can with steamed rice;
Protein shake with skim milk, flax seed oil;
Ephedrine and coffee preworkout, a few fruits;
Protein shake with fruit juice right after workout;
Steak or myself made burger(turkey or lean beef) with baked potato or pasta with myself made meat souce;
Yougurt or small peanut butter sandwich with skim milk, right before bed;

10 weeks, without cheating turned me into moody mofo, but produced excellent results.

I think guys get too carried away with "bulking." I guess that's why you hear guys claim 'I gained 30lbs on my last cycle.."

I may have gained a TOTAL of 30lbs from when I first started AAS.. Of course, I'm talking about 30lbs LEAN.

What is the point in bulking up and putting on 20lbs of fat during a cycle when you are going to have to waste at least 10 weeks to get the fat off.. That's wasted time if you ask me.. You could have been off to another cycle by then..

I think you should eat during a mass cycle so that you gain AT MOST 1-2lbs of fat/month.

Andy

Andy13 said:
I think guys get too carried away with "bulking." I guess that's why you hear guys claim 'I gained 30lbs on my last cycle.."

I may have gained a TOTAL of 30lbs from when I first started AAS.. Of course, I'm talking about 30lbs LEAN.

What is the point in bulking up and putting on 20lbs of fat during a cycle when you are going to have to waste at least 10 weeks to get the fat off.. That's wasted time if you ask me.. You could have been off to another cycle by then..

I think you should eat during a mass cycle so that you gain AT MOST 1-2lbs of fat/month.

Andy

Damn Andy you must have a good eye cause you just hit the nail on the head. Stay away from the thought of eating whatever you want and in mass amounts unless you feel like dedicating alot of time to rid yourself of all the nasty, bouncing, blubbery bags of fat your gonna put on!:rolly: <you big rolly poley.

Top Bottom