Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to avoid lethargy for next cycle

Ok thanks. I was thinking about never doing another cycle of test again since I thought that the lethargy was normal. Also I wasn't that happy with my gains after I felt I trained and ate really well and at one point was really depressed about it. But reading this has made me really keen to do another one and make sure I get everything in order such as HCG, an AI and my PCT. Also I won't be doing another one in the middle of summer here. It's way too hot here and I know that did affect my gains.

Check your bloodwork for estrogen levels, if they are too out of whack that could cause lethargy

Check your bloodwork for estrogen levels, if they are too out of whack that could cause lethargy

yes this is one of the factors affecting your lethargy.

if you are bloated that will put strain on your heart health and make you feel blah.

i don't agree that this has anything to do with being suppressed or any of that, atleast right now deep into cycle. its simply you gaining too much too fast and putting too much strain on your lipids. as simple as that.. even someone in top shape can have this hit them hard.

this typically happens to guys who are far below their genetic potential who blowup big. reading the forums and seeing newbs gain 20-30 pounds on a cycle is a head scratcher. how could you not expect to feel lethargic doing that? i don't care if its fat or water or even muscle.. putting on weight fast like that is gonna fuck your heart up i don't care how good a shape you are in !!

Top Bottom