Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Holding weight problems

Hey guys im currently on test and

deca iv done cycles here and there

but now i blast and cruise it better for

me that way but one problem im havin is keeping my calories in check

because im adhd so that means very

hyper i sweat like crazy while just

sittin there i burn off wayto much

food maby i should be eating diferent

things anyone have this problem ??

And anyone have a diet plan for

someone with that problem any help would be great thanx

Are you taking Meds for the ADHD? - as most will kill your appetite it will be hard to get the food in.

To gain weight you just have to eat more. You can make your protein shake more calorie rich by adding Peanut butter or other calorie dense foods.

Here is an article I wrote on developing a lean mass gain diet and training program. It has a full sample meal plan: How to develop a lean muscle gain/offseason program - article by Trevor Kouritzin

At the end of the day, you are going to have to get the food in. Focus on eating food you grew up eating and enjoy. There are easy ways to get calories in like adding coconut oil to your protein shakes. Mixing a scoop of protein powder into your oatmeal etc.

Stick with foods that are very easy digesting such as rice, egg whites, lean fish, protein powder etc.

without seeing your diet it is impossible to say what you are doing wrong.. what is your daily diet like? remember you have to be consistent. don't just write what you eat a few times a week.. you gotta eat right everyday. you will not gain any mass without eating

Top Bottom