Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High quality 2011 Mr. Olympia final posedown! Jay Cutler & Phil Heath

Do I think Phil deserved it.........YES. Easy decision. Phil was in better shape and Jay had that big bruise on his left bi.

Yes Phil won it hands down , he even too 1st at the sheru classic this wknd in Mumbai , India Jay got 2nd ...

The only thing jay had over phill was width. Phill Heath looked crazy good at the mr o. Less water weight, more defined and in way better shape bar none. Phill's lats went down to his hips and looked like wings, jay's barely went to mid back. this shouldn't even be a question.

I feel like he deserves the win. He looked bigger than Jay overall.

ya Jay's wide clavicles have always been his strong point. But Phil def got wider and his longer arms helps him look wider too. Phil was crazy thick this year. Dominate victory. As soon as Phil walked out you could tell he was on another level and it was game over. He is still young and improving so I think he might hold onto it for a couple years. I would really like to see Victor take home the sandow.

Heath has the best genetics I've seen since Flex Wheeler.

Ya he is a freak for sure. Even if you just compare last year to this year, pretty amazing difference. Hany Rambod agrees as well. Says Phil has the best genetics he has ever worked with.....I think that says alot considering the volume and quality of competitors he preps.

Top Bottom