Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High dose S4

FitnessSeattle

yellow night blindness aside, S4 is my favorite sarm so far.

However, any dosing protocol does in fact cause sides for me eventually. 5 on 2 off , EOD, or whatever.

So why not run 200mg a day for a few weeks to accelerate recomp, as I'm going to get sides anyway?

Have there been any reports of permanent vision loss even at extreme dosages?

Am I the first rat to try this?

Last edited:
The vision sides with S4 are never permanent, but I would t recommend exceeding 100mg per day. Once you go beyond that, the returns diminish significantly but the side effects continue to go up at the same rate. For me, I have found 100mg to be extremely effective without side effects getting too bad.

Thanks RR
dropped S4 it for a while because I had some night driving to do.
Now I'm pushing for the last four weeks of my recomp
just finished a one week break off everything because my joints were getting sore, did a mini pct

next four weeks:
10 mg LDG
100 S4
20 GW

4 MG CJC DAC per week
5 MG frag per week

Full body lifting eod HST style

(I cant risk AA's)

yellow night blindness aside, S4 is my favorite sarm so far.

However, any dosing protocol does in fact cause sides for me eventually. 5 on 2 off , EOD, or whatever.

So why not run 200mg a day for a few weeks to accelerate recomp, as I'm going to get sides anyway?

Andarine, like any other product out there, is something you shouldn't abuse. Going into the 200mg/day range is fairly abusive. You should stick to 100mgs/day max. Ramp up from 25-100mgs. The sweet spot is around 100mgs +/-.

Have there been any reports of permanent vision loss even at extreme dosages?

Am I the first rat to try this?

There is no permanent vision problems from S4, they are all temporary and go away after discontinued use.

Research material:
Andarine (S-4) - Evolutionary.org
How to properly dose Andarine (S-4) - YouTube

I'm at 2 weeks in with my S-4 and all I'm getting is some trouble adjusting from light to dark , I have to drive in the dark every morning (leave for work at 5:15am) and any vision issues are not compromising my driving at all so I just upped my dose to 60mg ED , I'm going to go a week and if they still aren't compromising my safety I'm going to 75mg. I'm already hardening up so if I can get a little more out of it I'll be super happy !!!!

I workout everyday about 3:30pm so my dosing is 25mg 3pm, 25mg 7-8pm. This is day 11 straight, lights are basically yellowish all day everyday and extreme changes of lighting (light to dark/dark to light) do take a minute to adjust. No issues driving at all and I go to work about 4:30am.

How long should I wait to increase dose? How long should my girl wait to increase? (Does it make a difference based on height/weight/gender?)

Thanks. So far were loving the stack. I thought ostarine was strong until we tried GW, makes the S4 and Osta taste great by comparison haha

100mg a day is great, really liking this recomp effect, getting vascular for the first time in decades. Winstrol like as they say...

The street lights are beyond orange, almost red, some blue and green is washing out to grey white. It like wearing those orange/amber blue blocker glasses
Whites during daylight hours vary from polished brass to parchment amber.

I have to leave a light on at night in the bedroom or I'm > completely < blind at night indoors, had to carefully crawl the carpet to the bathroom, an epic journey.

Still worth it for the short term cycle

Last edited:
I'm at 2 weeks in with my S-4 and all I'm getting is some trouble adjusting from light to dark , I have to drive in the dark every morning (leave for work at 5:15am) and any vision issues are not compromising my driving at all so I just upped my dose to 60mg ED , I'm going to go a week and if they still aren't compromising my safety I'm going to 75mg. I'm already hardening up so if I can get a little more out of it I'll be super happy !!!!

You're gonna love it. I found 70-80mg a day to be my sweet spot. Blew 50mg a day out of the water.

Top Bottom