Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

high ALT liver levels

B

bigorse

hey guys,

blood test came back and my liver functions where all good except my ALT which was nearly double what it should be. leading up to the bloods i was only taking natural supplement like my creatine, amino's etc. i am currently running ostarine only along with my otc supps. i had planned to run a cycle with a methylated compound in it once i finish my osta cycle and pct so i need to get my liver functions back with in range.

can anyone recommend some tips and supplements to help get my ALT back within range?
i rarely drink and dont drink at all on any cycle. and i take milk thistle religiously.

appreciate any help.

Gnc has a fantastic liver support supplement I had done a dbol cycle got bloods they were horrible then took the liver support and got bloods it knocked them all the way back down

It's GNC liver health formula in a blue bottle it's phenomenal

When I have liver issues I honestly discontinue everything all supplements creatine protein everything eat a very healthy well-balanced diet drink plenty of fluids only really water and keep everything flushed out that's just what I do and my opinion it's probably the best but that's just my two cents!!

cheers stackinplates, i live in australia so no gnc here. tudca/udca is a prescription only drug over here which is alright but it would be nice to be able to source something legally for once! i have been putting down 4-6 litres of water a day. only things im taking right now is pramipexole, ostarine and creatine. no pre workouts or any other amino supplements.

and yes c20 i had been on ostarine for 3 days so it wouldnt have effected my liver profile in that time

Sorry to hear bro, may want to try some TUDCA

cheers man, second time it has come back elevated but it was worse this time. i will try get some tudca but as previously mentioned it is stupidly a prescription only med in aus, so once again i find my self shopping in the black market here or trying to get a US order through customs.

I wouldn't worry at all. They are not the best indicators of liver health in many ways. Did you train before your liver test? Training can significantly increase liver values and they will remain like that for many days.

Muscular exercise can cause highly pathological liver function tests in healthy men

The liver is very resilient and I suspect many times when guys use certain products and think they have cured their livers it is usually just your liver doing what it normally does. However there are some great liver supplements. TUDCA being one of the best but you mention that is on prescription where you are located. LIV-52 and Milk Thistle are good. Although most of the studies done on milk thistle were administered IV and if you have a really bad liver taking milk thistle would be the equivalent of pissing into a volcano.

I would drink lots of water. Lemon water is great (1 whole lemon squeezed into a big bottle of water). Try and get TUDCA if you can.

I wouldn't worry at all. They are not the best indicators of liver health in many ways. Did you train before your liver test? Training can significantly increase liver values and they will remain like that for many days.

Muscular exercise can cause highly pathological liver function tests in healthy men

The liver is very resilient and I suspect many times when guys use certain products and think they have cured their livers it is usually just your liver doing what it normally does. However there are some great liver supplements. TUDCA being one of the best but you mention that is on prescription where you are located. LIV-52 and Milk Thistle are good. Although most of the studies done on milk thistle were administered IV and if you have a really bad liver taking milk thistle would be the equivalent of pissing into a volcano.

I would drink lots of water. Lemon water is great (1 whole lemon squeezed into a big bottle of water). Try and get TUDCA if you can.

Cheers man, good advice as always. My alt was double the upper range of normal. I will get some liv52 and try get some tudca too regardless of wether its a issue or not as there no harm in being over cautious in liver health.

hey guys,

blood test came back and my liver functions where all good except my ALT which was nearly double what it should be. leading up to the bloods i was only taking natural supplement like my creatine, amino's etc. i am currently running ostarine only along with my otc supps. i had planned to run a cycle with a methylated compound in it once i finish my osta cycle and pct so i need to get my liver functions back with in range.

can anyone recommend some tips and supplements to help get my ALT back within range?
i rarely drink and dont drink at all on any cycle. and i take milk thistle religiously.

appreciate any help.

Get on some Synthergine ASAP! I have seen its proof in numerous cases with proven labwork.

Top Bottom