Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hiding aas use???

Hi guys

Just wondering how you who have to hife aas use from parynets or wives.

As in the possibility of testicular atriphy or glute lumps post shot. Quad shots dont ahree with me.

Also my libido has been known to drip in pct is der neway 2 avoid this or mask it 7ntil normal service is resumed

Thanks

I know some guys who keep their use private from wives. It's possible if your crafty.

I mean wouldn't they know when you all sudden get fuller and start gaining muscle quicker and vascularity

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

I dated a woman for about a year, though we never lived together. Her friends always made comments that she should have me tested for roids. I would just laugh, then so would she. LOL

I keep it plain and simple, don't yell to the cops shouting, "I got steroids in my house that could put me away for 20 years" and don't tell strangers.

Honestly I never hide it. I was at a rave last saturday and was dancing with this chick all night. She commented on my 'large pectorals' and asked if I used steroids. I said "Not right now" ;) But I do use.

I just find being up front and honest about it keeps it from becoming a problem later on

Honestly I never hide it. I was at a rave last saturday and was dancing with this chick all night. She commented on my 'large pectorals' and asked if I used steroids. I said "Not right now" ;) But I do use.

I just find being up front and honest about it keeps it from becoming a problem later on

funny they usually ask me if I have glandular problem or just eat too much...

Top Bottom