Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hgh question......

Ive been taking HGH norditropin 3 iu's in the AM right when I wake up. I will be increasing to 4 iu's. Should I do 2 iu's in the morning then 2 iu's in the afternoon? If so when exactly do I take the 2 iu's in the afternoon? B4 the gym? after the gym??

I've heard every way possible. Tried almost every way possible. Gh I believe is best taken when blood sugar is lowest since at that time gh will be high. Then you are taking advantage of gh already being high and get a larger spike, thus larger release of igf1. Gh released in response to low glucose to dump more fuel into system, exercise., etc., post workout gh is high but likely blunted by calories. I'd take all 4iu upon rising. Others may rip my theory. I've switched to peptides, cheaper and more effective ways to control. Always had excellent results and service from pinnaclepeptides.com

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

I personally do 2 iu in the am 1st thing and 2 iu post workout. About to jump to 5iu and will do 3 post workout.

Ive been taking HGH norditropin 3 iu's in the AM right when I wake up. I will be increasing to 4 iu's. Should I do 2 iu's in the morning then 2 iu's in the afternoon? If so when exactly do I take the 2 iu's in the afternoon? B4 the gym? after the gym??

how long you running the nordi?

It's through a anti aging doctor. He will have me on it for 2 yrs but mostly as a maintenance of 2 iu's a day. But I've been convincing him to let me do more iu's per day. I'm 265 Ibs so 2 iu's don't do much.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Top Bottom