Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH and gyno

enacer420nj

Anyone sensative to gyno have a problem when running HGH? I started HGH not that long ago and do between 2-3iu ED with 2 days off per week. I have a small existing lump in my left pec from a test/deca cycle. My left nipple is getting puffy/burning so Im going to try letro slowly building up to 2.5mg ED then trying to clear it for a couple weeks and brining it back down. I was trying to find info but from what I read HGH actually increases estrogen and prolactin. Im not running anything else right now but plan to start a cycle soon, hopefully this will be taken care of by then. Anyone else have similar issues?

Anyone sensative to gyno have a problem when running HGH? I started HGH not that long ago and do between 2-3iu ED with 2 days off per week. I have a small existing lump in my left pec from a test/deca cycle. My left nipple is getting puffy/burning so Im going to try letro slowly building up to 2.5mg ED then trying to clear it for a couple weeks and brining it back down. I was trying to find info but from what I read HGH actually increases estrogen and prolactin. Im not running anything else right now but plan to start a cycle soon, hopefully this will be taken care of by then. Anyone else have similar issues?

lol u dont train why are u doing hgh ?

lol u dont train why are u doing hgh ?
alwasy attackin ur boy? hahhahaah

i couldnt imagine hgh really causing gyno..i get bloated bad for the first month but besides that nothing...ive ran it a couple times now and about a 18 monhts total with no problems at 5iu ed...could you have hcg and its causing a estrogen spike?

Never dude. Even running 6+ iu/ ED.

What's up NEEDTOGETAAS, I havent been on here in a while, good to see you bro

ive never had it from hgh.. but i have seen others say they think hgh gave them gyno on other boards .. true or false .. take your precautions

Synthetic HGH is comprised mainly of the 22Kda (kilodalton) isoform. Natural HGH the body produces is comprised of a multitude of different HGH isoforms with different binding affinities. The 22Kda isoform makes up the majority of monomeric HGH the body produces, yet is still a very small total percentage compared to the ratios the pituitary releases.

22Kda GH has an extremely high binding affinity to the extracellular prolactin receptor domain (PRL-R). To a greater extent than 20Kda HGH or other HGH dimers, tetramers, etc.
This means that synthetic 22Kda HGH WILL activate the PRL-R just as prolactin would.
So, it is not an increase in prolactin, but rather the direct HGH affinity for the prolactin receptor that causes the sides attribited to prolactin induced gyno.

In this case Dostinex (Cabergoline) or Bromocriptine would not work. Those are dopamine agonists which have an effect on lowering actual prolactin levels. Since 22Kda HGH is responsible for agonizing the prolactin receptor, this will not remedy this scenario.
It could, however, help slightly at best, if and only if actual prolactin is also a significant contributing factor regardless of the HGH supplementation.

Example:

Both circulating 22Kda HGH and Prolactin are binding to the PRL-R in the breast tissue. Using Cabergoline could decrease prolactin to a degree, thus lowering the combined total of both...

Im starting letro and going to try and clear this lump I got my fingers crossed...I dont need this shit a month or two before I wanna start my cycle..fucking pisses me off

Top Bottom