Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH Cycle

jackle26

undefinedHey Guys !!, Just a simple one looking for a HGH Cycle, just a basic outline will be fine.... any help will be appriciated

Jackle :worried:

2-3 iu daily 5 days on 2 off, weeks is depending on the amount of $$ that you can expend, I'll plan at least for 2-3 months to get better results...

Are you going to combine with gear???

Advisor_x said:
2-3 iu daily 5 days on 2 off, weeks is depending on the amount of $$ that you can expend, I'll plan at least for 2-3 months to get better results...

Are you going to combine with gear???

Yeah you can run it as long as your wallet can afford it at those doses.

Personal experience with Humatrope, use to get it cheap and got the pleasure to use it for about 68 days not counting days off at 5-6 ius daily, never felt better or look better, but did invest some serious $$$

Advisor_x said:
Personal experience with Humatrope, use to get it cheap and got the pleasure to use it for about 68 days not counting days off at 5-6 ius daily, never felt better or look better, but did invest some serious $$$

thanks guys for all the help etc,etc will keep looking for info on it before i start my new cycle.....

Ive only got a 15ml to start with..... what the best way of mixing ??? as i want the most effective way of using it for my money.... Wasnt cheap here down under and it was dam hard to find !!!!

jackle26 said:
thanks guys for all the help etc,etc will keep looking for info on it before i start my new cycle.....

Ive only got a 15ml to start with..... what the best way of mixing ??? as i want the most effective way of using it for my money.... Wasnt cheap here down under and it was dam hard to find !!!!
HGH comes in IU or mg........but not 15ml....let us know what you got and be more than glad to help.......

Top Bottom