Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey guy's noob to the roid world

Icebreak

Hey guy's any kind of help would be awesome!! So I have been in the gym for years for the last few months I have been hitting it hard core again and tracking what I ate but I still have to much fat I am 5'8 200 pounds and need some help putting together a good stack I have read a lot but still don't know where to start

Here is a good video for you to watch on how to properly run your first steroid cycle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBLCSaKsW4

A simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle. Being new to steroids, your body will hyper respond and you don't need a very aggressive cycle. It's very similar to an 18 year old having their first drink. A single drink really hits them because they have never drank before. However, a more experienced drinker would need much more alcohol to get the same effect.

This sport is all about progression. It's a marathon. You want to start slowly and work your way up. For a second cycle you can do testosterone + an oral as a kick start. For a third cycle you can do testosterone + an anabolic + an oral as a kick start, etc. If you start with a very aggressive cycle right off the bat, where will you go from there when you plateau? By starting slow you leave 'all your aces in the hole' and will be able to make progressive gains for a long time.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone 500mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

Hey Guys,

This is my second post here I hope in the correct place this time. I really need everyone’s help please. I have been lifting since I was 15 years old – I am now 32. I feel I have hit my max potential and I am no longer getting any bigger no matter how long I work out, changing work out routines this seems the max my body will grow naturally, I have only used Creatine, Optimum Nutrient’s Whey Protein that has some BCAA’s included and glutamine. Now that I am 32 years old and realized this is it for me I am not longer growing just getting small injuries I have decided to get on gear being the correct age and all. I also got blood test from my Dr. for test levels and it was in the 420 range which I have read is a bit on the low side for my age. Again I just turned 32 in May 2016. I have done my research well but I have a problem. I have bought 3 kinds of gear so far and I have been ripped off all three times. I don’t know why and I really need anyone’s help please. I am looking for some legit stuff. I just grabbed some new stuff from a guy I have known for a while. Its supposedly Sustanon 300mg but the way it looks I don’t know if this is real but he guarantee’s it. I can post pictures if needed of all three brands I have gotten so far. 2 were Test Cyp first was 300mg from Bionche Labs which I felt was very weak – I feel these did not work I just got a moon face and it actually made me look fat in the face - I ran 150mg every 3 or 4 days for 6 weeks so far. I have on hand some nolvadex and arimidex which are both pharma grade as my mom had breast cancer and beat it thank god and I grabbed them because she was going to throw them out. Also I am going to take N2Guard please any information on that if it works or doesn’t or if theere is anything better for PCT I would really appreciate any advice. The second was another Test Cyp but 200mg from paddock labs but it had flakes floating around in it the next day and I did not touch it or take it. Now I picked up a Sustanon 300MG which the guy told me will refund my money if it does not work. Which is Bullshit of course but I have known him for over 12 years. I have spent money on BS products i feel and most importantly I just don’t want to put any Bullshit in my body or risk any problems as i have lived a pretty healthy lifestyle aside from smoking a pack a day. I am Middle eastern so it is really in our culture to smoke Hooka & cigarettes (your considered not a real man if you dont) its a bad habit that I am quitting soon hopefully. Please any help I would greatly appreciate. I am sorry for my grammar as I typed this very fast and also I am sorry if I am not in the correct forum as this is my second post ever. I can post pics of all the gear I have gotten so far. Please any help I would appreciate it greatly. Thank you all so much I have heard nothing but great things about this community. This is why I felt comfortable posting here than anywhere else. I just really want to run my first cycle that I know is 100 percent legit and safe.

Thank you

If you have too much fat, it would be a good idea to lose some fat before starting a cycle. If you will have excessive BF% when running a cycle, you will surely have more side effects, and it will be a much greater stress for your body. Therefore, first cut, and only then use steroids.

To begin with, do more cardio and follow a proper diet. You can also use such compounds as Cardarine GW and N2Slin, which will help you get cut really safely. Then, after running a cycle with Cardarine GW you will be well conditioned for AAS use.

I do not feel the guys saw your stats

really you need to drop about 30-40 pounds and trim down before even thinking about steroids. get on a proper diet and workout program .. you can pick up some GW or SR9009 to aid fat loss.. but right now diet is going to be #1

I do not feel the guys saw your stats

really you need to drop about 30-40 pounds and trim down before even thinking about steroids. get on a proper diet and workout program .. you can pick up some GW or SR9009 to aid fat loss.. but right now diet is going to be #1

I agree with Steve all the way

Exercise is a stressor and so your body produces cortisol (a stress hormone) as a result. This is completely normal and in fact very important, without cortisol you couldn’t workout at all. It’s what drives your body to produce the power needed to exercise. However, your cortisol hormone is meant to be produced in short spurts and not for long periods of time. When your body is exposed to cortisol for longer than normal periods, it starts to produce negative effects.

If you are calling out too much fat I would work on a good cut first. Get your diet to where you are at a 500 calorie deficit and exercise an hour each day. You could try adding cardarine to your routine as well. It will significantly increase your V02 max as well as directly burn fat. You can get legit cardarine from sarms1.com

Top Bottom