herbal Supliments

Posted: 04-Apr-2002 02:18 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about herbal Supliments within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I am going to run a cycle of test 500/wk week 1-12 fina 75/wk winny 50/wk week 6-12. I need help with the dosages of the following suppliments. Milk Thisle ALA Cranberry Extract Saw Palmeto Ginger Root Thank you, Busta...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

herbal Supliments

Announcement by George Spellwin: Putting Ben Pakulski's Hypertrophy Max Program on Steroids

Hypertrophy Max Now Accepting New Members Now Until Midnight July 25th - Closing Down In:

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

herbal Supliments

Old 04-Apr-2002, 02:18 PM   #1
United States
I am going to run a cycle of test 500/wk week 1-12 Finaplix - trenbolone acetate - 75/wk Winstrol - stanozolol 50/wk week 6-12. I need help with the dosages of the following suppliments.

Milk Thisle
alpha lipoic acid
Cranberry Extract
Saw Palmeto
Ginger Root

Thank you,

Busta
Gallery of Busta  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 04-Apr-2002, 04:02 PM   #2
United States
Bump
Gallery of Busta  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 04-Apr-2002, 08:15 PM   #3
United States
bump for an answer
Gallery of Busta  

Old 05-Apr-2002, 11:10 AM   #4
United States
can I get at least one answer!
Gallery of Busta  

Old 05-Apr-2002, 11:43 AM   #5

alpha lipoic acid - do a search - recommended dosages are between 800mg and 3000 mg, there are a lot of posts about this

Milk thistle - 1000mg

Saw Palmetto - Read up on this, yes it does protect the prostate but it is also said to neutralize Finaplix - trenbolone acetate - , so dont do it while on Finaplix - trenbolone acetate - but do a search to find out more. Hope this helps.
Gallery of HugeWannabe