Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with TRENBOLONE FORTE and test enanthate cycle.

gpboss

Hi I have a few questions on this cycle but would like to give a little background first. I start doing steroids at 20 years old I know this was to young. I have done test enanthate, tren ,d-bol, androl 50. I did these in different cycles. I did steroids for about 2 maybe 3 years.

In taking steroids this long I mostly did test enanthate for 10 weeks and would cycle off. I did do one for 14 weeks. The bad part is that I never did any pct or ai. I did get a little gyno not to were you can see but if you push on it you can feel it. It also hurts if you push on it hard. I did have a doctor look at it and he pretty much said that's what you get for taking steroids. I do recall a little brown shit leaking out of my nips when I finished tren once to.

So there was the bad anyway I am almost 29 now and have got back into lifting and eating clean for about a year. I am looking at doing a cycle again but want to do it right this time.
The cycle my buddy is telling me to do is tren forte and test cyp but I want to do test enanthate. maybe do 14 weeks. I have been researching and it crazy how many other ai and pct people take. I am look for input on this specially since I have a little gyno already I don't want it to get worse. Please help

I am 29 6'3'' 240 pounds and 19% body fat. I eat clean and work out 6 days week with two of those being cardio. I am looking to lean out more. I always bulked before because I played football and no longer do . Maybe down the road get into some powerlifting comp. or something.

Thanks

Last edited:
Top Bottom