Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with Test and Tren Ace Cycle

Monstrum

Hi guys. I hope all is well. I am new to the forum and would really appreciate some help with the following:

I am currently in my 4th week of Test (500mgs) and T-bol (40mg) cycle (Total of 12 weeks)

I ran the t-bol for the first three weeks but my BP sky-rocketed and i discontinued. BP is now low and stable. Also using Prexim Plus for BP.

I am very interested in adding Tren Ace to the cycle (last 8 weeks) 25Mg EOD. Do you think this is stupid idea? I am also using letro - 3 drop EOD

I have not experiene any gyno sides. The only side was the high BP on t-bol but at that stage i was not on Prexim Plus.

My goals are to lose as much bodyfat as possible. Currently i've already lost 5%.

Thanks.

M

Hi guys. I hope all is well. I am new to the forum and would really appreciate some help with the following:

I am currently in my 4th week of Test (500mgs) and T-bol (40mg) cycle (Total of 12 weeks)

I ran the t-bol for the first three weeks but my BP sky-rocketed and i discontinued. BP is now low and stable. Also using Prexim Plus for BP.

I am very interested in adding Tren Ace to the cycle (last 8 weeks) 25Mg EOD. Do you think this is stupid idea? I am also using letro - 3 drop EOD

I have not experiene any gyno sides. The only side was the high BP on t-bol but at that stage i was not on Prexim Plus.

My goals are to lose as much bodyfat as possible. Currently i've already lost 5%.

Thanks.

M

welcome to elite fitness bro... okay, it would help if you would provide your stats... age/height/weight/body fat... i can tell you right now that 25 mg eod of tren is a complete and utter waste... second, you don't just "throw in" tren to a cycle... it needs to be planned and you need to be sure you have ALL ancillaries on hand before you start running it... what is your cycle experience? also, steroids ARE NOT FAT BURNERS... you don't use them for huge amounts of weight loss... by you saying this, it leads me to believe you have a high body fat, which is a major problem on a steroid cycle... it enhances the probability of side effects and you absolutely don't want that... if your trying to lose fat then you should add sarms to your cycle... how long are you intending on running your cycle and what is the layout? read my articles on sarms at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org give me the answers to the questions and i will implement everything for you...

Thanks.

M

why are you using letro on cycle?im lost.. sure you can run tren ace 8 weeks in a cycle, do you know how to run it properly though? 25 eod is to low.start with 50-75 eod for good results

wow after reading this again.. you seem lost.. you should not be using letro as an ai.You should have aromasin in there instead

if you plan on using tren you need to get some caber .Not sure if you know this

if i did not understand your post properly, im sorry

Hi David and Hurricane. Thank you very much for your reply and the warm welcome. :)

I'm going to give you as much info as possible.

1. This is my very first cycle. I have been training for 15 years naturally.
2. I am 32 years old, 6'2
3. Weight (last weigh in my weight was 118kg) my next weigh is on Monday. I find that the scale is by no means accurate and that body fat is a reliable indicator of progress. I am using the 3 point technique
4. Body fat was 21% (down from 26%) in 4 weeks
5. Total length of cycle - 12 weeks total.
6. For PCT -Nolva and Clomid
7. Started HCG at 250mgs twice a week up and until week 12
8. I was told that i must include letro in my cycle due to high Estradiol levels
9. I started my cycle on 22 Sept and went for bloodwork on 30 Sept. (I can provide the result if this will help)
10.I know about Caber - for high Prolactin levels if i recall correctly
11. Next week will be week 5 ( I have not experienced any side effects except for the high blood pressure the first 3 weeks while on t-bol)
12. I have no Gyno sides and no water retention
13. I've really experienced good result so far (with only the test cypt)
14. I'm also using GW501516 while on cycle (10mgs a day)
15. If you recommend that i replace the letro with Aromasin that would be fine
16. My diete is high prot\low carbs\healthy fats. 2500 calories per day. I do however take one day "off" when i consume pretty much as much carbs as i like - usually saterday or sunday. (Once a week)
17. I understand that Tren is by no means a fat burning agent - by my thinking, the more lean mass i can add, the more calories i will burn and hence - fatburn
18. I have no problem sticking to the test and GW only cycle and leaving TREN for later

Thank you very much. I'd really appreciate your feedback.

Kindest Regards.

who is david? 1st cycle just finish out with test.. forget the tren. drop the letro and get aromasin

DID YOU CHECK THE PM I SENT YOU?

Hi Hurricane

Pardon, I meant "Dylan" sorry Dylan. Was a little late when i reply to your message.

Ok,i will just keep to test and gw cycle and het aromasin. should i use .25mg EOD throughout the cycle? Will i only use the Letro if and when gyno symptoms appear?

Will look at PM.

Thanks Hurricane.

Regards.
M

Test only should be your first cycle bro. Tren is reserved for advanced users. Don't worry about Letro at all unless you get gyno. That's the only time it should be used. Aromasin is perfect for estrogen control. Here is how I would break it down on cycle with everything.

1-12 Test E 500mg per week
1-12 N2guard
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD (AG guys)
1-12 GW 20mg per day (sarms1)
1-12 HCGenerate 5 caps per day

Start this PCT 2 weeks after last injection

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 (PM me or see thread below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

Thank a million RickRock. Your advice is worth GOLD. I will get the aromasin ASAP.

Keep well bud and if you don't mind - i might message you if i run into some trouble along the way.

Cheers bud

M

Top Bottom