Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with sarms

lellkos

hi

stats :

height: 5'11
weight: 165
bf: 9-10%
basketball player

i would start a cycle(first) with sarms,obv buying by sarms1,my purposes are to bulk a little,and increase the athletic performances ,so i was thinking to do this:

1-12 osta 25 mg ED
1-14 gw 10 mg ED (5 am, 5 pm)
1-12 hcgenerate
13-16 testo booster like hcgenerate es

but i've read so many good opinions and log with LGD,that i thought to use it instead of osta at 5 mg ED.

the question is,at 5 mg ED of LGD is there a big difference between osta and lgd in terms of bulking a this dosages ?

I also read that not all recommend gw on lgd,and i want absolutely use gw,i'm also interested at the healing properties of osta because i have some bother with my knees sometimes,but i know that also lgd has good healing properties(but not like osta).

diet: would be about 3500-3700 on cycle,with just low carbs(except post workout),and high protein intake in this division 50/30/20.

anyway i have some doubt about lgd,because i've seen log where people dosed it at 1-2-3 mg ED for the whole cycle and did not have great results,and other with monster gain with higher doses.

i've read all Dylan's articles about sarms,so if you want help me with this decision i would be very glad.

i appreciate every advice,especially from those who have used both.

Run the triple stack with ostarine, S4 and GW. Experiment with the S4 with doses above 50mg a day. If you're worried about the vision sides go witht he 5 on 2 off. My results on the triple stack sky rocketed when I went above 50mg of S4.

Your original stack you propose is probably your best bet for what you want. Ostarine and GW are perfect together for lean mass and recomposition.

Just follow that up with a mini PCT of Test Stack or HCGenerate ES. PM me for discounts on them

hi

stats :

basketball player

i would start a cycle(first) with sarms,obv buying by sarms1,my purposes are to bulk a little,and increase the athletic performances ,so i was thinking to do this:

1-12 osta 25 mg ED
1-12 hcgenerate

but i've read so many good opinions and log with LGD,that i thought to use it instead of osta at 5 mg ED.

the question is,at 5 mg ED of LGD is there a big difference between osta and lgd in terms of bulking a this dosages ?

I also read that not all recommend gw on lgd,and i want absolutely use gw,i'm also interested at the healing properties of osta because i have some bother with my knees sometimes,but i know that also lgd has good healing properties(but not like osta).

diet: would be about 3500-3700 on cycle,with just low carbs(except post workout),and high protein intake in this division 50/30/20.

anyway i have some doubt about lgd,because i've seen log where people dosed it at 1-2-3 mg ED for the whole cycle and did not have great results,and other with monster gain with higher doses.

i've read all Dylan's articles about sarms,so if you want help me with this decision i would be very glad.

run things how you have it in this post. osta/GW/LGD

anyone who says LGD doesnt pack any punch didnt dose it high enough.

lgd would need to be dosed at 10 mg day to be the most effective... here is the stack i recommend...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 “liquidex" n2bm.com
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
3-7 9-12 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

hi

stats :

basketball player

1-12 osta 25 mg ED
1-12 hcgenerate

gw 20 mg a day 30 mins before gym workouts.Best way to do it and when it packs the most punch!

hi

stats :

basketball player

1-12 osta 25 mg ED
1-12 hcgenerate

1) I would suggest a light PCT: clomid/nolva/hcgenerate/n2guard
2) You need to add n2guard the whole cycle, it's crucial as a cycle-aid.

Top Bottom