Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help on planning my very first cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thefitnessroom

Hey everyone! I'm new to the forum but I have been doing research on how all this whole cycling and post cycling works. Please bear in mind that I do not intend to start this cycle anytime soon as I feel I am not ready to touch steroids just yet. I feel that doing my research beforehand will help me prepare in the event I do start. So my stats are as follows. I'm currently 20 years old. My height is at 5'11 and my weight is currently at 190lbs. I have been training for a year and 7 months and I'm not too sure what my bodyfat percentage is but I would say around 20% or a bit lower. I feel that I do not have a solid foundation so I will be training for another year or more. For this planned cycle I only want to start with Test Enanthane only to see how my body would react to the substance before stacking with any others. I would be taking 250mg two times a week for 12 weeks. I will also be using Arimidex at 0.25mg/EOD. I understand that I would have to wait for 2 weeks before doing post cycle therapy and PCT will last for 4 weeks. What I will be doing for PCT will be as follows.

PCT:
Clomid (50/50/25/25)
Nolvadex (40/40/20/20)
GW501516 (Week 1-2, 12.5mg EOD, Week 3-4 7.5 EOD)
MK 2866 (25/25/25/12.5)

I would love to use N2Guard but I'm not too sure if I'm able to get my hands on that since I live in Canada.

I would like you guys to take a look at this layout and see if there are any other things I might be missing or any recommendations. I do not want to rush this since I have to consider my health first as it is the number one priority and making sure that I am healthy during cycle and after.

Its a good thing you decided to wait. At only 20 years old you still have a lot of room to grow naturally and get that body fat lower.. Train for a few more years to get a solid foundation.

even though you "say" your going to wait, that's great, but the board does not advise steroid use to anyone your age... noone can prevent you from reading what you want but direct advice is not and will not be given...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom