Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help a newbie please test / anavar / pct

bondiberg

Hi Everyone

I am 34 male
90kgs
6ft tall
17% fat

I've been on anavar for 6 weeks started at 50 a day now up to 100 a day in 2 doses of 50

Having read many posts I now accept that I need to add some test

So yesterday I received 6 vials of 250m test e and pinned half a vial into my delt and the other half into my leg - both are now sore but not too bad...

My question is should I consider switching to a test blend - testonon 350 as I read good things and I'm not to far into my test to change?

Also I'm terrified of growing man boobs!!!! What are my chances and how soon after noticing tits Forming do I do anything about it - and what do I do!!!

Finally can someone please give me a crystal clear plan for PCT the more I read the more confused I get!

Oh yeah- my goals are to get LEAN and put on muscle that stays while cutting fat down to about 13%

Thx allView attachment 134813

I hope he means a 1ml ampule. But if so, why only 6? Not enough nearly. And I wouldn't doubt someone pinning a 5 ml vial with all the garbage they read online. I'll wait to see what he says.

Sorry should have said its 250mg!
And as I have only 6 I thought I may as well switch to the test blend!
Also forgot to mention I am also on 3iu per day of HgH
Thx for taking an interest already much appreciated

Ok 250 of test a week is a good place to be. No need to shoot two locations. 1 ml in one site is nothing bro. But you need to run test longer than 6 weeks. So if you need to switch kinds, that works fine.
And I can't really say much about HGH. My research hasn't put me to that extent yet. I wish. But damn it's expensive to get real stuff.

You really need to add an AI. Either arimedex or aromasin. Adex is .5 eod. Aromasin is 12.5 eod. Start at those levels and then adjust if needed. The AI will keep your estrogen in check. You will probably even get by with e3d instead. Since you aren't taking a lot of test.

Thx I will start researching what you guys say!
Also - the pain in my quad where I pinned is q annoying now and not exactly getting better! How long can I expect this to go on for and does it get easier every time?
Thx

Top Bottom