Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help Me Interpret My Lab

Techno8K

I just got my lab result today. When my blood was taken, I was free of steroid. After I got my blood drawn, I went home and injected test e for the first time. I wanted to know where I stand before I take steroid.

So what does my results mean and why are there so many bold lines on my lab? And is a test level of 418ng/dL considered low for someone who's 25, active, never done steroid before? Thanks

Lab Result Link:
i46.tinypic.com/m7uk9x.png

Last edited:
Your test is in the lower end of the normal range but still technically normal. Dont worry about that because once you get on roids it will be through the roof on cycle. Dont know why your LH would be high at this point though, are you taking anything like HCG or HCGenerate for any reason?

The LH could be high because his testicles aren't producing enough testosterone, hence why he's in the low normal range.
Like SD says: no need to worry, because your testosterone level will be well above normal range values anyway.

I just got my lab result today. When my blood was taken, I was free of steroid. After I got my blood drawn, I went home and injected test e for the first time. I wanted to know where I stand before I take steroid.

So what does my results mean and why are there so many bold lines on my lab? And is a test level of 418ng/dL considered low for someone who's 25, active, never done steroid before? Thanks

Lab Result Link:
i46.tinypic.com/m7uk9x.png

What does that mean???

Your test is in the lower end of the normal range but still technically normal. Dont worry about that because once you get on roids it will be through the roof on cycle. Dont know why your LH would be high at this point though, are you taking anything like HCG or HCGenerate for any reason?
I looked it up. And the reference range on the lab is for men of all ages, young and up to old fossils. For my age of 25, my level is like very low compared to the average :(
I have no idea why my LH is high either. I last took HCGenerate in August during my run of Ostarine. It was my first cycle of any kind, haven't run anything ever since. I highly doubt HCGenerate still has an effects many months down the road, but I might be wrong lol.
I'm just clueless as to why my test is low but my LH is high... it seems contradictory? Is there an explanation for that? I'm gay and I do gymnastics also... does that have anything to do with it?

The LH could be high because his testicles aren't producing enough testosterone, hence why he's in the low normal range.
Like SD says: no need to worry, because your testosterone level will be well above normal range values anyway.
If there's like a high level of LH in my blood, and my test is still low. Does that mean I will have low test level all my life? :(

What does that mean???

I got my steroid shipment on Thursday. I wanted to know what my blood/test level was like before I take steroid for the first time. So I got my blood taken the next day. After that, I came home, and injected myself with test E. Simply stated, at the time my blood was collected, I was a steroid virgin :p

Hope that clears up the confusion :)

first off you didn't give enough information

what supplements have you taken lately? did u go into the test de-hydrated?

if the answer is yes to both of those questions that would explain most of your numbers that are out of range.

as far as test levels who gives a rats ass. your LH is humming along like a freight train. you are fine. you can boost test levels by improving your diet and lifestyle. i doubt at 23 years old you are even close to having your lifestyle under control..

http://www.uptodate.com/contents/causes-of-primary-hypogonadism-in-males <<< check out this link, but your total T would have to be lower than what it is now to fit this.

Top Bottom