Help, I am suffering from Elite Fitness Syndrome!!!!

Posted: 17-Oct-2001 09:30 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Help, I am suffering from Elite Fitness Syndrome!!!! within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Ok guys, I have to be honest with you...I have been gettin no school work done for weeks now, i been sittin on my ass on computer for hours and hours a day (eating of course)...I just got to admit.. I AM WAY TO ADDICTED TO THE BOARD..I LOVE READING POSTS AND OF COURSE MAKING POSTS AND TALKIN TO THE BROS ON THE BOARD.... Elite fitness is taking u...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 17-Oct-2001, 09:30 PM   #1

Ok guys, I have to be honest with you...I have been gettin no school work done for weeks now, i been sittin on my ass on computer for hours and hours a day (eating of course)...I just got to admit.. I AM WAY TO ADDICTED TO THE BOARD..I LOVE READING POSTS AND OF COURSE MAKING POSTS AND TALKIN TO THE BROS ON THE BOARD....

Elite fitness is taking up way to much time in my life...How could i minimize this syndrome.....

start to Coax me guys!!!!!
Gallery of Shoot Me Up  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 17-Oct-2001, 09:39 PM   #2

I might be able to pull some strings and get you banned...for your sake of course.
Gallery of Krusher  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 17-Oct-2001, 09:42 PM   #3

When I come home from work I sit down and spend hours in front of the PC looking at these boards...

I get nothing done at night.

And it ES ME OFF because the whole time I'm reading I keep thinking WHEN IS MY GEAR GOING TO GET HERE!?!?!?

Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!1
Gallery of the_Pikey  

Old 17-Oct-2001, 09:45 PM   #4

I think that everyone here is addicted to a certain extent, look at M18 over 10,000 post...thats crazy
Gallery of muscleup  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 17-Oct-2001, 09:47 PM   #5

same here im on this thing all day, I'll be sitting in my dorm watching TV or reading and every 10 minutes i'll jump up and see who responded to the posts im intrested in.
it really grows on u. I have been on this board for about 6 months now and since then I havent bought one stupid muscle magazine cause all the information is right hear at my finger tips

I love all of you guys
Gallery of Stiffler  

Re: Help, I am suffering from Elite Fitness Syndrome!!!!

Old 17-Oct-2001, 09:48 PM   #6

I can relate to this. I treat all my hobbies this way, though...nothing new.
Gallery of mlomker  

Old 17-Oct-2001, 09:49 PM   #7

i get mad if i miss a day or two, just in case I missed something good or funny
Gallery of MikeyLikesJuice  

Old 17-Oct-2001, 09:49 PM   #8

I'm supposed to be doing school work right now! Seriously! I gotta go... This thread is making me feel guilty.
Gallery of athlete03  

Old 17-Oct-2001, 09:52 PM   #9
FBI
United States
i have a chemistry test tomorrow!!! and i'm sitting here reading and posting.
Gallery of FBI  

Old 17-Oct-2001, 10:02 PM   #10
Fiji
Watchout bros, STIFFLER's getting emotional
Gallery of TxRugby_8