Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help, I am suffering from Elite Fitness Syndrome!!!!

Im just glad that for the past week, ive been the only one in the office. so im getting paid for 8 hours of reading EF. I love my job!

-max

hahaha! I just looked at the clock, and in fact, i was supposed to LEAVE work a half hour ago! i should just bring in a pillow and blanket.

-max

I don't post much, but I read all the board all the time. I too get very little accomplished. My school work has suffered.:(

Originally posted by pikey
When I come home from work I sit down and spend hours in front of the PC looking at these boards...

And it PISSES ME OFF because the whole time I'm reading I keep thinking WHEN IS MY GEAR GOING TO GET HERE!?!?!?

ME 2!! But, I love this DAMN BOARD!!! My wife is always telling me that I am neglecting her, but I always fine time to get some hanky panky in. LOL!!

this board is addicting ..........i feel the same way..i wonder if they have a re-hab for people like us addicted to Elite fitness,........:p

The mann said:
this board is addicting ..........i feel the same way..i wonder if they have a re-hab for people like us addicted to Elite fitness,........:p

I can see the re-hab center now... "time for your medication.. right cheek or left? did you want that before your after your workout?"

Bro, get your school work done. Be a brilliant yet buff motherfucker who get's all A's.

This is alot better than you going out and getting into trouble. You get props for not being a crack junky.

muscleup said:
That one post about taking ECA and sitting in front of the computer and drinking a cup of coffee right before a work out is to funny, thats what I'm doing now.:D

:( Where's MY coffee?!?! Glad to see there are "others" like you. ;)

Hey, LUVS, how about you actually try learning something from EF instead of just "being on it all day."

Two years later and you're still the same foolish, small knucklehead you were when you came here making Hulk Hogan poses in front of your Arnold poster.

What a nitwit.

Top Bottom