Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with cycle please. need a simple layout.

mind_rise

height: 6'2"
weight: 250
bf: 12%

I have been working out 20 years. I ran test 7 years ago, and that is all I have ever done. I am doing research but the information out there is over whelming. i need a schedule for a cycle as far as what else i need to acquire for during cycle, pct...ect. My goal is to make solid gains and increase intensity of workouts. Not cutting hard or trying to bulk a ton of weight. I need to know mg/how often. I need to know what to take and when to take it. I need to know about everything. Keep in mind I am not looking for any super crazy cycle, just something solid. Of course looking to reduce/avoid risk for sides and want to bounce back fast after cycle. I would also like to keep it as simple as possible and by that I mean I do not want to have to get a million different things unless it is very important to have. I was thinking around 10 weeks. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Here is what I have so far

1000 mg tren a
1000 mg test prop
nolvadex
rimidex
hcg

height: 6'2"
weight: 250
bf: 12%

I have been working out 20 years. I ran test 7 years ago, and that is all I have ever done. I am doing research but the information out there is over whelming. i need a schedule for a cycle as far as what else i need to acquire for during cycle, pct...ect. My goal is to make solid gains and increase intensity of workouts. Not cutting hard or trying to bulk a ton of weight. I need to know mg/how often. I need to know what to take and when to take it. I need to know about everything. Keep in mind I am not looking for any super crazy cycle, just something solid. Of course looking to reduce/avoid risk for sides and want to bounce back fast after cycle. I would also like to keep it as simple as possible and by that I mean I do not want to have to get a million different things unless it is very important to have. I was thinking around 10 weeks. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Here is what I have so far

1000 mg tren a
1000 mg test prop
nolvadex
rimidex
hcg

Tren and Nolva do not mix, so put the Nolva back in the locker...you will need Caber or Prami for Tren sides on cycle so get that and don't start Tren without it, grab some Clomid and there is a PCT stack at Mr.Supps that will take care of your PCT needs, and you should be good to go.

Just start Test P @ 100mg EOD, and Tren Ace @ 50mg EOD to start and adjust dosages from there...I ran 100mg of Tren Ace EOD for 10 weeks and loved everyday!!! I don't feel like doing math so tell us how many bottles of each you have so we can determine cycle length. And to be honest...I am being a really nice guy right now because most will not help you because you really haven't done any homework yourself and want us to do it all for you, but I'm a nice guy!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Thanks for the reply. I understand you are being nice and appreciate the help, really not trying to be lazy there is just an enormous amount of info available. I am not in a hurry to start so I will continue to get feedback and research for myself as well as get everything I need before starting.

Let me also add that I did not mention the number of bottles because I have access to more if needed so I could take any recommended amount.

There are so many threads and stickies on this site where you can come up a really good base to start. Look around. Quite being lazy.

Very simple, test e or c for 12 weeks....

2 shots per week....DO NOT run tren

Run HCGenerate starting week 5 or 6

Forma Stanzol after the last pin
Post Cycle Unleashed combo 2 weeks later as per the bottles
DAA Powerchews

~EZ

Thanks. That is what I was looking for and at least gives me a good place to start. I will have to look up Forma Stanzo, I dont know what that is. Why test e or c opposed to prop? Prop is what I already have. Is it because test e and c are longer acting and require less pins? Also decided to not run Tren. Done a lot of reading and serious shit. I do not have the knowledge or experience. Really glad I came on here and research a little for myself. Its very easy to just listen to people at the gym and assume they know what they are talking about.

Very simple, test e or c for 12 weeks....

2 shots per week....DO NOT run tren

Run HCGenerate starting week 5 or 6

Forma Stanzol after the last pin
Post Cycle Unleashed combo 2 weeks later as per the bottles
DAA Powerchews

~EZ

Very solid advice! I would follow this!!

Top Bottom