Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help beating a drug test in professional sport

agree with this guy but I don't agree with what you're doing... though I can't judge you.

problem is cheating in sports is widespread. for him to keep up with his peers he is going to have to get to a level playing field.

now if its some high school kid trying to make the football team that would be silly. I'm talking a pro athlete who is trying to land a contract

I know with androgenic hormone they do not check your androgenic hormone levels however your levels of androgenic hormone to androgenic hormone, and if that quantitative relation is higher then like 6:1 or one thing ( may be entirely wrong on the ratio) you fail. therefore idk however they exaclty check for trenbolone and also the others. Some variety of masking agent would work, i simply don't have any plan what that's. If you smoke marijuana sometimes, you've got a decent probability to pass excretory product drug take a look at in but every week and check this article How To Pass A Urine Drug Test For Weed | Best 4 Drug Test . idk man this can be in all probability a more robust question to google and do a shitton of analysis rather then raise a bunch of fellows WHO use gear and ne'er are check and ne'er are tested. we all know nothing concerning this, we tend to use gear in untested comps, or simply within the gymnasium to urge larger and stronger. in line with these detection times I found Its about to take roughly 4-5 months for relative atomic mass and tren a to depart your system, for no matter reason they need a similar detection time, therefore i'd see what you'll be able to do to urge that detection time down.

Bro it sucks but steroids are only illegal for all of us because a of a tiny sector of competitive sports where guys cheat. The politics says we have to keep steroids away from athletes who compete, so this is why steroids are illegal and we normal folk have to hide our identity and risk jail time just to run a cycle or two.

Don't really condone it man, if you are in that competitive realm just stay clean.

As far as your original question. You get tested and you used EQ? WTFWYT Bro?.

I had bro I consulted for years told me he tested hot for EQ a full 8 months after the last shot. He was on 600mg per week and same story, he ran a cycle during his time off and suddenly got a chance to play that season. Money signs filled his eye and went for it, bang 8 month later: Fined and suspended... Worse yet and marked 4 LIFE! - (He found me afterwards and hired me to help him to enhance performance within WADA guidelines.)

When it comes to steroids and specially long esters like EQ and DECA it is very tough to beat the current tests, and EQ has a very long detection time. Chances are that you maybe ok at just 400mg and won't test hot for it, but there is always that chance bro... "Shouldn't have done that, he just a boy."

I would not be concerned with tren and test - those two with their short esters will be out of your body rather soon, and as @stevesmi has suggested, you can go on to the suspensions closer in to the drug test. However, EQ is quite a nasty compound when it comes to drug tests, and there is no way of being sure it will be out of your system before the test, and I sincerely don't think there is a way of getting it out of your body forcefully. I really liked the suggestion by the @swallen guy - do a private lab test a couple of weeks before the official test, and see where your hormonal levels are.

Top Bottom