Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helladrol popped my cherry!

1armedscissor

Getting ready for my first cycle.
Stats: 30 yrs, 200 lbs, 16% bf, been lifting for several years last 4 have been serious.
1-6 helladrol 75/75/100/100/125/125
1-6 HCGenerate 3 caps am 2 pm
1-6 n2guard 7 caps spread throughout the day
4-10 Forma 5 pumps twice a day
PCT:
7-10 unleashed/post cycle
7-10 daa
7-10 clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5
Any critiquing will help. I haven't started yet but I was curious on how to dose the clomid, as I am new to this but is it taken orally and if so how do I dose it in a syringe? Any advice will help thanks guys.

I've read on here that most people don't care for nolva, why would I add that if I'm going to use clomid? Also I'm ordering my clomid today that's why I asked if it's taken orally and the proper dose in the syringe. Also once it comes in it's on like donkey kong!!!

Getting ready for my first cycle.
Stats: 30 yrs, 200 lbs, 16% bf, been lifting for several years last 4 have been serious.
1-6 helladrol 75/75/100/100/125/125
1-6 HCGenerate 3 caps am 2 pm
1-6 n2guard 7 caps spread throughout the day
4-10 Forma 5 pumps twice a day
PCT:
7-10 unleashed/post cycle
7-10 daa
7-10 clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5
Any critiquing will help. I haven't started yet but I was curious on how to dose the clomid, as I am new to this but is it taken orally and if so how do I dose it in a syringe? Any advice will help thanks guys.

Cycle is fine...no need for Nolva, actually you probably could just get away with using Torem 90/60/60/30 instead of Clomid, but that is up to you. Torem has less sides and made my boys feel like they bounced back overnight.

The rest looks solid and looks very familiar? Has a touch of Dylan in it :D. Kill it bro while on...and lift heavy.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Everybody has their preferences, but I would stick with what you have planned. I prefer Clomid myself, and I stay away from Nolva.

You've done your homework and your cycle as well as PCT look great to me. I wouldn't change a thing there

Cycle is fine...no need for Nolva, actually you probably could just get away with using Torem 90/60/60/30 instead of Clomid, but that is up to you. Torem has less sides and made my boys feel like they bounced back overnight.

The rest looks solid and looks very familiar? Has a touch of Dylan in it :D. Kill it bro while on...and lift heavy.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Yes it has a touch of Dylan. Maybe I'll go with Torem instead if there's less sides but I figured clomid since that seems to be what most people use and recommend. Thanks for the help.

Everybody has their preferences, but I would stick with what you have planned. I prefer Clomid myself, and I stay away from Nolva.

You've done your homework and your cycle as well as PCT look great to me. I wouldn't change a thing there

Cool thanks Rick, I did do my homework cause I didn't want to be one of the newbs on here that just jumps in head first without looking. Plus I want to make the most of it.

bro, just disregard that stupid fucking recommendation for nolva... you already know better than that... fuck, im so sick of that same continual post... it's really starting to piss me and so many others off...

everything else looks good... clomid is fine... me and MA both had a great recovery with torem as well... start forma week 3 as opposed to week 4... otherwise, i must say it looks great... =) just like i draw it up...

bro, just disregard that stupid fucking recommendation for nolva... you already know better than that... fuck, im so sick of that same continual post... it's really starting to piss me and so many others off...

everything else looks good... clomid is fine... me and MA both had a great recovery with torem as well... start forma week 3 as opposed to week 4... otherwise, i must say it looks great... =) just like i draw it up...

Awesome, I'll switch Forma to week 3 and get the clomid. My other question on the clomid is it's oral right like sarms? What would the dose be on the syringe?

Another vote for clomid over shit nolva.

If you get the liquid clomid it is dosed like sarms in an oral syringe. I usually get mine in 50mg per mL so .5mL (cc's) is 25mg.

Another vote for clomid over shit nolva.

If you get the liquid clomid it is dosed like sarms in an oral syringe. I usually get mine in 50mg per mL so .5mL (cc's) is 25mg.

I'm going to order through chemical need and there's is 70ml to 35mg how would I dose that?

Top Bottom