HCGenerate shipmen arrived all orders are shipped!

Posted: 24-Dec-2012 02:28 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about HCGenerate shipmen arrived all orders are shipped! within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Guys, The NTBM shipping crew put in extra hours and packaged up all of your HCGenerate. It had all been shipped and tracking updated on all packs! Please link back to this thread from other forums to spread the news, send me a PM with a link and the first guy in each forum to post it gets a free bottle....

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 24-Dec-2012, 02:28 PM   #1
United Nations
Guys,

The NTBM shipping crew put in extra hours and packaged up all of your HCGenerate. It had all been shipped and tracking updated on all packs!

Please link back to this thread from other forums to spread the news, send me a PM with a link and the first guy in each forum to post it gets a free bottle.
Gallery of Big Rick Rock  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 24-Dec-2012, 02:38 PM   #2

I just got the email confirmation !! Thanks for the awesome service. This will not be forgotten in the future!!!
Gallery of Danward  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: HCGenerate shipmen arrived all orders are shipped!

Old 24-Dec-2012, 02:38 PM   #3

News spread to MR. Supps forums!

Happy holidays to all!!!
Gallery of Rockwilder  

Old 24-Dec-2012, 02:39 PM   #4
Russian Federation
Nice work guys
Gallery of wootoom  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 24-Dec-2012, 04:04 PM   #5
Nelson Montana
59 Fucking Years Old

Karmic Power: 5707
Karma Hits: 27644473
Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.

Burning the yuletide log on over time to take care of the EF members. Nice work.

And a happy, healthy " stronger than ever" holiday to everyone!

Author of THE BODYBUILDING TRUTH and BOTTOM LINE BODYBUILDING

GEAR: This Ain't Your Daddy's Protein Pill http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/P...units-p36.html

BRIDGE: It's What You Need To Be On...Once You're "Off." http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/T...ridge-p56.html

All opinions expressed are speculative, hypothetical and for entertainment purposes only.

I don't answer any questions regarding sources because I don't know any.

Gallery of Nelson Montana  
Discover our most exclusive membership.

Old 24-Dec-2012, 07:32 PM   #6
United States
Is the double dose on the site yet?
Gallery of digit0x  

Old 15-Jan-2013, 03:50 PM   #7

Hey BRR,

I've e-mailed Lindsay like you told me to do a few times over the past two weeks, but have not heard back from anybody yet. Just wanted to check with you to see if the e-mail didn't go through or something, as I LOVE HCGenerate and of course would love that free bottle lol!

Could a NTBM rep please look into this for me? I can't seem to get in contact with anyone via e-mail or even PM lol. I would really appreciate it very much!

Thank guys...
Gallery of Rockwilder  

Old 15-Jan-2013, 10:16 PM   #8

Bump
Gallery of Rockwilder