Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hcg when cruising?

Chameleonchris

Hey guys, back after a while off, I have a question regarding hcg, I usually cycle on and off but after a year of blood work I decided to blast and cruise, my test on 600mg cyp per week is at 59, which is great but whilst cruising I want to keep at around 30. Easily achievable on 200mg weekly split pins. During blast I run hcg at 1000iu weekly for the last 6 weeks, do I need to add hcg when cruising too at a lower dose?

TRT doctors will give you the option to do 250ius the day before each of your test injections. So you can follow that.

I've been cruising on 2-10gm. of Test E and ST 450 a month at times. As of now, I believe the pins are loaded at 2.5gm. each. I take one injection a month. This lasts the entire month. When blood-testing is ordered by my PCP or Endocrinology doctor, for the TRT, I taper off a bit to let the Test level get low enough to stay on TRT. This is pretty random, but usually occurs every 3 months. I have one coming up in 3 weeks.
I'll stop the Test Blend injections and the orals and consume whey powder, creatine, and supplements until test day.

Last edited:
Top Bottom