Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG in the fridge.

I've heard between 30 and 90 days.

Sorry can't narrrow it down further, but mines never in there more than 10 days.

Mac173 said:
I've heard between 30 and 90 days.

Sorry can't narrrow it down further, but mines never in there more than 10 days.

Ok, thanks. I've heard around 30 but I was just checking. I just hit my last shot and it's been in there for about 2 weeks. I was just curious 'cuz it burned like a motherfucker this time and I was paranoid that I was going to die a horrible death.

resqguy said:
Ok, thanks. I've heard around 30 but I was just checking. I just hit my last shot and it's been in there for about 2 weeks. I was just curious 'cuz it burned like a motherfucker this time and I was paranoid that I was going to die a horrible death.
It's definetely good for 30, 90 may be pushing it, but who knows for sure.

resqguy said:

My buddy told me to use it within two weeks but I don't know for sure. Either way, expired or not, it still stings a bit.

in bacteriostatic I have used up to 3 weeks after and it worked fine........

but as many of you probaly know about me,,, I like to play it safe..... so I put the vial i knew i was not going to use into a vacumn seal bag, and sucked the air out-- so nothing could contaminate it... [sp]

Is it ok to store the hcg that hasn't been opened or used yet in a dark room at room temperature?

Then once opened and mixed store it in fridge for 30 days tops on principle?

GhettoStudMuffin said:
Is it ok to store the HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - that hasn't been opened or used yet in a dark room at room temperature?

Then once opened and mixed store it in fridge for 30 days tops on principle?
As long as it's still in powder form then it's fine to store at room temp.

Do you think it comes in the mail in a mini fridge?

Top Bottom