Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG with Cycle?

JMattes

I am still researching for my first cycle that I would like to start in November. I am now looking at adding HCG into the mix, but wanted to get the thoughts of the forum.

I will be doing a 12wk Test e cycle 250 2x a wk
with wk 1-4 dbol 30mg ed..

I got the AIs and PCT all set up. Just wondering if I should get HCG to add to it..

Ive heard 250ui 2x a week is great for weeks 2 to 12 or 4 to 12.. But ive heard some people saying you dont need it.. and others daying it makes pct so much better..

Thoughts?

Yes, yes, and yes. Hcg is such an easy addition to any cycle and makes recovery so much easier. You will be glad you did. The protocol that has the most logic behind it is starting around week 2-3 and running it @ 250 iu's 2x per week until your last pin.

Just to answer some questions

6'4"
250lbs

I dont know what %bf I am but I do have some pudge to lose. I want to wait till I am at 15% bf to start.Thinking with the way I am tightening up now Nov would be a good start time.. I will post pics if anyone wants to give me an estimate

1-4wk Dbol 30mg ED
1-12wk Test E 250 M/H
Aromasin 12mg EOD or ED depending
N2Guard or Forged Liver for wk 1-4 (maybe throughout)

PCT
Clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5 (maybe 25 straight)
Forma Stanzol 3 pumps??

Figured adding HCG would be nice..

Any other advise would be appreciated

I run mine 2x500 Sunday and wends, always day before I do tes/deca shots, makes cycle much smoother! Great test booster, you want to make sure and keep yourself safe and healthy!

Top Bottom