has anybody heard of DIAMOND PHARMA GROUP?

Posted: 16-Sep-2006 04:45 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about has anybody heard of DIAMOND PHARMA GROUP? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: as above does anybody know this homebrew stuff? and what do u think of it?...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 16-Sep-2006, 04:45 PM   #1
Italy
as above does anybody know this homebrew stuff?
and what do u think of it?
Gallery of southeastar  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: has anybody heard of DIAMOND PHARMA GROUP?

Old 16-Sep-2006, 05:41 PM   #2
United States
Nada, sorry
Gallery of solidspine  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 16-Sep-2006, 05:45 PM   #3
Aruba
nope.

that make's 1,230,999 New UG labs this year alone

go with quality!!!!!
Gallery of racoon_city  

Old 16-Sep-2006, 05:59 PM   #4
Italy
Quote posted by racoon_city
nope.

go with quality!!!!!

LOL i know myself i go with BD or stealth labs,but my friend got a bunch of vials from diamond pharma so i was just wondering
Gallery of southeastar  

Old 16-Sep-2006, 06:00 PM   #5
Italy
Quote posted by racoon_city
nope.

go with quality!!!!!

What? No shameless bumps for IP.. What gives?
Gallery of ItalianMuscle27  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 16-Sep-2006, 09:31 PM   #6
Aruba
nothing bra

havent spoken to IP or his remaler's in a while, hope there ok...some good folk right there
Gallery of racoon_city