Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hard, vascular and grainy - summer is comming

Damios

Hi,

We know... summer is coming :-D For a lot of us it's time to get shredded with hard, vascular and grainy muscles look. What are Your plans for Your peak time ( vacation etc. )? Your Top 3/4 compounds to run through the June/July/August?

My stack which i will run:

16 weeks

500mg Test E week
500mg Tren E week
500mg Mast E week
50mg Winny or Var daily ( last 6-8 weeks )

Tren ace

Mast p

Test p

Eq

And will let ya know after summer my take on npp đź‘Ť

Staple for summer cycle

Test prop, equipose, tren, mast, plus Clen.

Although I actually prefer to cut when it's colder and bulk in the summer anymore. I find it easier. I burn calories quicker in the cold, which it still mostly is where I live.

Plus after awhile of being married and kids I don't care so much about being ripped just for the beach

Test prop, equipose, tren, mast, plus Clen.

Although I actually prefer to cut when it's colder and bulk in the summer anymore. I find it easier. I burn calories quicker in the cold, which it still mostly is where I live.

Plus after awhile of being married and kids I don't care so much about being ripped just for the beach

2x
Things change when ur married

I'm actually bulking as we speak and it's hot as hell in tx right now

Once I reach my beach body fat levels I'll be running test/tren/mast/npp and a pinch of halo, but not more than a few weeks max.

I hate how DHT's effect me but the damn definition and grayniness I get from mast is worth it, the tren just amplifies it and the NPP keeps every damn muscle full and pumped 24/7. The halo is pretty much all that on steroids.

I got a custom blend just for the summertime. Test Prop Tren Ace Mast Prop. Two of you stacking NPP with that.... Done it before? What were results or what are you expecting? cheers

Top Bottom