Hard painful knot behind nipple HELP!

Posted: 05-Oct-2005 06:37 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Hard painful knot behind nipple HELP! within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Cycle was 500mg Test 500mg Deca weekly, It was my first time taking Deca, I noticed the knot over a month ago and dropped the Deca right away, and started taking nolva @ 40mg ED. A month later it is still there and hurts like hell. I have no access to dostinex, is there anything else I can take??...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Hard painful knot behind nipple HELP!

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Unhappy Hard painful knot behind nipple HELP!

Old 05-Oct-2005, 06:37 PM   #1
United States
cycle was 500mg Test 500mg Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - weekly, It was my first time taking Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - , I noticed the knot over a month ago and dropped the Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - right away, and started taking nolva @ 40mg ED. A month later it is still there and hurts like hell. I have no access to dostinex, is there anything else I can take??
Gallery of jokerswild  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Hard painful knot behind nipple HELP!

Old 05-Oct-2005, 06:54 PM   #2

never rmind
Gallery of Ozz2001  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 05-Oct-2005, 07:00 PM   #3

are you off cycle now? and it hurts? I would guess if it hurts it may still go down some. but ya you should always have some anti e's adex...

why did you think it was the Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - and not the test?
Gallery of Extra_Strong  

Old 05-Oct-2005, 07:16 PM   #4
United States
Quote posted by Extra_Strong
are you off cycle now? and it hurts? I would guess if it hurts it may still go down some. but ya you should always have some anti e's adex...

why did you think it was the Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - and not the test?
I have been taking nolva, pretty sure its the Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - because I have ran Test at that dose before with no problems, I also took adex for the first week after I noticed it until I ran out, I have some clomid, I may strt taking it with my nolva, I am still on now but just Winstrol - stanozolol for the next two weeks.......
Gallery of jokerswild  

Old 05-Oct-2005, 07:32 PM   #5
United States
Also try adding Vitamin B6 400 - 600mg per day. It can help progesterone and prolactin induced gynecomastia.
Gallery of plifter48  

Old 06-Oct-2005, 02:06 AM   #6

i got a knot under my right nipple to it swelled up a bit then got sore as hell.part of my cycle was trenbolone and Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - . idropped both and started more anti es. it went away so i started the Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - back up and it came right back. dropped the Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - and it went away. started the trenbolone back up and the pain and knot came back. dropped the trenbolone again and the pain and knot went away. the last 6 weeks went fine then about 4 months after i was off the knot came back tried clomid and nolva again and they did nothing. 2 years later now the knot has almost completely gone away and hardly any soreness.
Gallery of madcow502  

Old 06-Oct-2005, 02:08 AM   #7
Lord Howe Island
mine went away after my Winstrol - stanozolol stint.
Gallery of H_T_  

Old 06-Oct-2005, 02:30 AM   #8
United States
Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - and trenbolone are the only AS that give me gynecomastia symptoms. I have no trouble with test or Dianabol - methandrostenolone - , but as soon as I run Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - or trenbolone I get a nice little lump. I dont run Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - anymore because of that, but I still run trenbolone when cutting up, only because of the short half-life and once i drop the trenbolone the lump completely goes away about 4 weeks later.
Gallery of Themachine01