GEORGE SPELLWIN'S ANNOUNCEMENTS

Hard painful knot behind nipple HELP!

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Hard painful knot behind nipple HELP! within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Cycle was 500mg Test 500mg Deca weekly, It was my first time taking Deca, I noticed the knot over a month ago and dropped the Deca right away, and started taking nolva @ 40mg ED. A month later it is still there and hurts like hell. I have no access to dostinex, is there anything else I can take??

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Pro Bodybuilder
    Staying single, drinking doubles and banging triplets!!

Unhappy Hard painful knot behind nipple HELP!

Cycle was 500mg Test 500mg Deca weekly, It was my first time taking Deca, I noticed the knot over a month ago and dropped the Deca right away, and started taking nolva @ 40mg ED. A month later it is still there and hurts like hell. I have no access to dostinex, is there anything else I can take??

Gaining Muscle is Hard.....Maintaining Muscle is Easy.

Re: Hard painful knot behind nipple HELP!

never rmind

are you off cycle now? and it hurts? I would guess if it hurts it may still go down some. but ya you should always have some anti e's adex...

why did you think it was the deca and not the test?

Pro Bodybuilder
    Staying single, drinking doubles and banging triplets!!

Quote Quote posted by Extra_Strong
    are you off cycle now? and it hurts? I would guess if it hurts it may still go down some. but ya you should always have some anti e's adex...

why did you think it was the deca and not the test?
    I have been taking nolva, pretty sure its the deca because I have ran Test at that dose before with no problems, I also took Adex for the first week after I noticed it until I ran out, I have some clomid, I may strt taking it with my nolva, I am still on now but just winny for the next two weeks.......

Good Broly

Also try adding Vitamin B6 400 - 600mg per day. It can help progesterone and prolactin induced gyno.

i got a knot under my right nipple to it swelled up a bit then got sore as hell.part of my cycle was tren and deca. idropped both and started more anti es. it went away so i started the deca back up and it came right back. dropped the deca and it went away. started the tren back up and the pain and knot came back. dropped the tren again and the pain and knot went away. the last 6 weeks went fine then about 4 months after i was off the knot came back tried clomid and nolva again and they did nothing. 2 years later now the knot has almost completely gone away and hardly any soreness.

mine went away after my winny stint.

"Yeah, lotta pressure, you gotta rise above it. You gotta harness in the good energy, block out the bad. Harness.. energy. Block.. bad. Feel the flow, Happy."

deca and tren are the only AS that give me gyno symptoms. I have no trouble with test or dbol, but as soon as I run deca or tren I get a nice little lump. I dont run deca anymore because of that, but I still run tren when cutting up, only because of the short half-life and once i drop the tren the lump completely goes away about 4 weeks later.