Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hard to inject in glute

dragunov11

Hi,

My GF injects me in glute twice a week. But shes finding it very hard to push the plunger, to the point that i can feel her hand shaking while injecting me. The gear is Sustanon ( got it from a medical store, completely legit :D ) and am using 1" 27G needles. Any pointers ? I've tried keeping the amp in warm water before injecting, it does help, but not so much. And this is my 2nd cycle, so can't say about scar tissue. First cycle only had once a week shots.

But won't it pain a bit more ? Don't mind me, but I kind of have a phobia against needles. I know, wrong choice to go with a cycle, but I have some issues that get resolved while being on cycle..

But won't it pain a bit more ? Don't mind me, but I kind of have a phobia against needles. I know, wrong choice to go with a cycle, but I have some issues that get resolved while being on cycle..

You got a be fucking kidding me. I find lifting weights to be infinitely more painful. You ever break off a needle in your ass? How does that possibility sound?

No good. It can break? Hmm... Lifting weights and pain in that regard is a booster for me, i tend to do it more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23 gauge is pain free usually, once in a while i inject with 22 gauge and feel only a sligt pinch. Try to move the weight of your body on other leg.

25g still sounds better. I lie down and relax ( try to ) on bed before and during the injection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wtf 27gauge lol that's all your problems right there.probably hard to push the plunger because the thickness of the oil can barely disperse

Top Bottom